8. First kiss

First you decided to take a shower. Then you looked for something to wear. You chose a short black dress with a V-neck. Underneath you put on a black lace lingerie set. Half an hour later you were standing in front of the door to his chambers. The door swung open and Aro pulled you inside. "Here you are finally" he led you into his living room, which was decorated similarly to yours. He motioned for you to sit on the couch. 

When you sat down, he sat down next to you, resting his elbow on the back of the couch. "You can ask me anything you want, amore" he winked at you seductively. You grinned slightly and turned to him.He told you everything about his past and his experiences as a vampire. You were amazed at what he had been through. That just made your age difference a little concerning, but you weren't worried about that at the moment.

 It was pretty late when you yawned for the first time. It was almost 11 p.m. "Are you tired yet?" Aro asked you worriedly. "I'm human, so yes. I'm tired" you giggled. "Then I guess we'll have to continue our conversation tomorrow," his thumb stroked your chin. 

His eyes were fixated on your lips. "Will you allow me?" his red eyes bored into yours before looking back at your lips. You shivered and a hint of red rose on your face at the thought of feeling his lips on his.

 Your taste that would mingle with his. You felt his breath, warm and familiar, before his lips gently met yours. They were soft and delicate, but at the same time they conveyed an intensity that made you tremble inside. There was a hint of vanilla and mint on them, an enticing scent that drew you even closer to him. When your lips touched, it was as if an electric charge coursed through your body. His lips felt familiar, as if they were made just for yours. They moved in a gentle dance, carefully exploring the contours of your own lips as they deepened the feeling of closeness.

 The taste of his lips was sweet and sensual at the same time, a tantalizing promise of whatever emotions and passions might still lie between you. In that moment, it was as if nothing else mattered except this connection between the two of you, this kiss that seemed to merge your souls. 

His hands tenderly grasped your waist and gently pulled you closer to him. You felt his warmth, his firm grip, which also conveyed security. It was a moment of intimacy in which you lost each other, united by the power of your feelings for each other. 

After a while he slowly pulled away and looked deep into your eyes. "I love you" these words made your heart melt. You knew you felt the same way about him. "I love you too" If he were human, his heart would now be beating as fast as if he had run a marathon. But since that's not the case, he simply stroked your cheek gently and blew another kiss on your forehead.

Little timeskip

This went on like this for a few weeks. You met often and went on dates. You found him very charming and confided everything to him. He acted towards you as if he had known you all his life. You could never have imagined what it all led to...