Lal Ishq ❤️‍🔥

It's a reader requested plot 🤍

Plot - Shubman and Sara are married and expecting there 1st child ! Sara is 3 months pregnant!
It's Ishan and Aditi's wedding and them attending it ! The whole Ict family went to a private resort to attend their wedding ❤️

It's mehendi night !

Shubsara's room -

As Sara got ready into a bottle green and golden lehenga Shub wore a green kurta !

Sara was putting on her earrings while Shubman leaned against the wall, gazing at her like Romeo admiring Juliet. He couldn't take his eyes off her, filled with love and admiration.Sara noticed his gaze on her!

Sara - Aise kya dekh rahe Ho?

Shubman - Mere biwi ko!

Sara looked at him in disbelief and continued with her ear ring!

Sara's fingers fumbled with the delicate fabric of her blouse, struggling to tie the dori at the back. Frustration etched across her face as she attempted to reach behind herself. Just when she was about to give up, she felt Shubman's presence behind her. His strong arms enveloped her, and his skilled fingers took over, effortlessly knotting the dori. Sara couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of relief as she felt his warmth radiating against her back.

As Shubman leaned in closer, his breath caressed the nape of her neck, sending a tingling sensation down her spine. A soft moan escaped Sara's lips, His lips found their way to her neck, planting gentle kisses she moaned his name softly .

With his head resting on her shoulder, Shubman gazed at their reflection in the mirror, locking eyes with Sara. As his hand moved to caress her baby bump, Sara' lips curved into a smile. She placed her hand onto his!

As Shubman's hand rested on Sara's belly, he whispered with a loving smile, "Our baby is growing so fast, just like my love for both of you."

Sara came out from his embrace and turned to face him !She took his hands and placed it on her chest she said "This heart beats for you!" And then she placed his hand on her belly "And now I have another heart which will beat for you" shubman smiled and kissed her cheecks!

Sara took the sindoor box from the dressing table and forwarded it towards him ! He took a bit of sindoor and applied it on her hairline ,she closed her eyes and he kissed her forehead!

They went to the hall where the ceremony was happening!
They walked hand in hand ! In a side anushka , ritika, natasha and the bhabi groups were sitting! Sara went near them ! Where shubman bumped with virat , sreyash and rohit!

Anushka- itna der laga tumlogoko ane me kya bhai !
Ritika - are anushka samajh na! Bedroom se nikalne ka man nhi krta h humere lovebirds ko!
Sara blushed !

Anushka - theek h , theek h ab or galo ko lal krna ki koi zarurat nhi ! Ayo idhar baitho dhyan se!

Natasha- btw sara Congratulations! Well I heard it back then but we couldn't meet na !

Sara smiled and said "Thankyou bhabi"

Sammy and vamika ran towards their fav chachi and hugged her very tightly!

Ritika - baccho aram se ! Chachi ke pet me baby haina ! Toh gently okay ?

Sammy said "Sorry chachi"

Sara- Its okay my cuties! (Sara kissed both of their cheecks very tightly)

Vamika - Chachii?

Sara - hmm baccha?

Vamika - baby kab ayega?