Love under the rain ❤️‍🔥

It was Sara's small birthday celebration after a week of her birthday!

Sara's few friends alysha ,aditi,vedika along with shubman's few friends jugnu ,ishan ,seb arrived at the farm house of Shubman which is few km away from Mumbai!

Sara was looking heavenly in her golden gorgette saree with a very minimal makeup!

Alysha - Sara ,I am so sorry!

Sara- kya huwa ?

Alysha- actually ajj subha Sid called me and said he wants to hang out so i just said that I am coming at your place here and he told me that he will also join us !

Sara - uhmm it's fine ! But you know shub!

Alysha-  yeah thats why I said sorry ! I know jiju dosen't likes sid ! I just home sid behave himself!

Sara - hmm !!

Shubman came near sara cradling their 9 months old daughter Sana !

Shubman was wearing jeans and black shirt!

Sara kissed Sana's cheecks !Ishan and Shubman started talking!

Where Sara went to chit chat with her friends
And there Sidharth came !
Sidharth- what yaar Saaru? You didn't even invited me to your birthday party! (He said trying to hug Sara!)

Sara home how refused to hug her back !

Sara - erm boh actually I thought you are out of country so just !!

Shubman saw sidharth talking with Sara !  Somewhere he felt bad! He knows Sara is fully his but he just can't stand that guy ! Because he knows sid also likes sara and it boils Shubman's blood all the time !

Sidharth went near Shubman and Sana!

Sidharth- hi cutie pie! You are as beautiful as Sara !!

Shubman didn't said anything and without even asking from shubman he held sanas hand and tried to take her into his arms ! Sana jerked and cried hugging Shubmans neck more tightly with her chubby hands!

Shubman greeted his theeths "Stay away from my girls!"

Sidharth "Easy man !" And walked away!

Shubman creassed sana's back ! "Shhh princess no one can take you from Dadda okay!"

The whole  party Sidharth tried to stay around Sara no matter how much she ignored her! Shubman's followed sidharth's gaze his eyes were glued to Sara's chest and body ! Shubman clenched his jaw and fisted his hands and tried to calm himself!

As it was the dinner time suddenly sidharth choked into his food Sara being the caring one passed him the water glass which hurted Shubman!

On the other hand sana started crying in jugnu's arms as it was her feeding time!

Shubman took Sana into his arms and went towards
Sara!

Shubman said coldly "Feels like you have concern for everyone except my daughter and me!!"

Sara - Shub?

Shubman - take Sana into our room and feed her !! (He said yelling at her !)

Ishan - wese bhabi we are also leaving! It's been late ! Bye shubman !

And everyone left there farmhouse!

Sara went upstairs cradling her daughter who was crying by now !

Sara layed her onto the bed ! "Shhh mumma,bass ek min"  she said unpinning her saree from her shoulder and opening her blouse hooks as the hooks were infront!