Ajj phir tumpe pyaar aya hain ❤️‍🔥

Continuation of the last part .....

18+ content ahead

As Shubman carried Sara to a bedroom! She stood infront of him ! His eyes filled with desire!

Shubman sat on the bed resting his head on the bed rest! As Sara was standing infront of the bed warping a wet saree without any blouse or anything else!

Shubman - unwarp yourself!

Sara looked at him !

Shubman - I said unwarp your self Sara!

His voice sent shiver in her body ! She can feel the heat beat up on her core!

Sara with trembling hands reached her waist where the sarres pallu was tugged in! She took that out and make the pallu fell from her shoulder! Her upper body was fully naked infront of him!

Shubman's eyes shamelessly watched evry move of her! As soon as her bare chest came to his eyes shight he became more aroused his intention was to eat her raw right that moment!

Soon the saree was on the floor and Sara was fully naked infront of her husband!

Shubman - Now come closer to me wifey!

Sara crawled in the bed from the up of his legs to his stomach as soon as she reached him ! he grabbed her neck and attacked her lips !

As he broke the kiss!

Sara kissed his cheecks and jaw ! She trailed wet kisses to his neck to his chest to his abs !

Shubman inhaled the breath!

Her hand reached the button of his jeans and she opened it!

His manhood throbbed out! Her gaze was fixed on his erection ! She bit her lower lips!

A smile appeared on shubman's face looking at her reaction!

Sara leaned closer!

Her mouth touched his erection ! He closed his eyes groaning! Her mouth was warm and wet against his length! He parted his lips! His hand instantly reached the back of her head !

Sara took his manhood and it choked her ! Tears welled up in her eyes ! Both of them breathing heavily!

Sara sucked him hard ! "fuckkk Sarah!" Shubman groaned loudly!

His chest ups and down with heavy breathing and his middle body was trembling with the sensation and pleasure!

Sara took out her mouth! Her saliva visible on his tip! She stoked his length with her hands ! Her hands were soft and warm against his skin!

Again sara took that into her mouth this time sucked him more faster ! Shubman groaned! It was enough for him !

Shubman switched there position now Sara was beaneath him !

He kissed her earlobe and rubbed his length into her core! She arched her back and moaned loudly!

Shubman pinned her both hands above her head with his one hand !

And thrusted inside her! Her whole body jerked !
Tear welled up in Sara's eyes!
The bed started moving with Shubman's strong thrust!

The room echoed with Sara's loud moan and the jingles of her anklets!

Next morning!

Shubman woke up first ! Looked beside Sara who was sleeping peacefully! She was just warping on that net saree and he was wearing his pants ! He pecked her lips softly! And inhaled her fragrance from her neck she mumbled in her sleep as he kissed her at her neck!