I.

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂

[all the stars - sza & kendrick lamar]
1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45
⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

──

"HEY! come on, let's play! y/n!"

Sano Manjiro's loud and playful voice called out your name intensely, begging you to play soccer with him. He was waving both his arms up above his blonde head while calling you to hover over to him. How childish.

You felt an irritated feeling seeing the scene upon you currently, annoyed, you turn your gaze towards the trio beside the blonde childish boy. There stood, Takemichi, Chifuyu and Hakkai.... that are also wobbly waving their hands up in the air while screaming your name like a fucking maniac.

You furrowed your eyebrows and glare at the childish squad infront of you. Until you heard a lazy chuckle from beside you.

"We should go to them already. Mikey came here just to see you, y'know?"

You flickered your eyes to the direction of the voice.

A tall blonde braided male who is manspreading beside you worded out to you. The dragon tattoo on one of the side of his head is visible to you.

The sun almost dipped below the horizon, showing hues of pink and orange across the sky. Casting a golden glow to appear on Ryuguji Ken's face.

The only respond you can think of is just giving him the side eye.

"Jeez..." you let out a sigh of annoyance as you and Draken rosed up from sitting.

"Y/N! Hurry up idiot!" The leader of toman still shouting out your name.

'how annoying...' You thought to yourself as you simply rolled your eyes and begin to jog your way towards the idiotic squad.

Mikey saw how you were jogging and how unbothered you are. He let out a giggle due to your cuteness. Once you've finally arrive there on the field, he immediately choose you to be in his team.

"Okay! Y/N-chan will be in our team!" Mikey said.

"What? That's not fair!" Takemichi yelled.

"Yeah! Y/N is very good at soccer, It's obvious who's gonna win if YOU are teaming with HER." Chifuyu agreeing with his friend.

"I think Y/N should be in our team instead." Hakkai sent a glare at Mikey.

"Go cry about it, losers! She's gonna be in our team." Draken butt in.

The only thing you can do is just stand there, watching them fight about which team you should be in.

The fight was stopped by you when Mikey grabbed Takemichi's collar and begin to threaten him. And despite all the useless fight, you are still playing in Mikey and Draken's team anyway.

KICK OFF!

You saw how Mikey kick the ball and ran towards the goal to score for his team.

──

As the sun almost setting, the score remains deadlocked at 1-1. The ball is now currently with Y/N. When she broke pass through both Chifuyu and Takemichi professionally, she immediately kick the ball with no hesitation. The goalkeeper, Hakkai dives desperately, but the ball nestles into the back of the net.

"GOAAALLL!" Mikey's loud cheering rang across the field.

"That was amazing, Y/N!" Takemichi one of the loser of the match compliment your skill.