II.

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂

[redrum - 21 savage]
1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45
⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

──

AFTER GETTING OUT of the bus, there you stood before none other than the blue lock building itself. Going pass through the entrace, you spotted a woman around her 20s. She looks like she has been waiting for your arrival.

"Phone, please." She said with a gentle tone. As you were searching for your phone in your bag, you couldn't help but notice her intensely staring at your face, studying you carefully, making you wonder what thoughts were racing through the pinkish brown hair woman's mind.

'So this is how you look like up close, Y/N L/N. The hidden gem of Japan.' Anri Tierei thought to herself, staring at the beautiful girl that Ego Jinpachi was fond of.

She saw how you handing over your phone to her and immediately took it. After that, she hands you some sort of... suit? It says 295 and has the letter z on it.

You respectfully bowed and thanked her and when you were about to walk away, she called out your name.

"Miss L/N, please wait a second!" you stopped at your tracks and turned around to see her.

"Actually, since you're the only girl in Blue Lock, Ego-san have provided a changing room and a bathroom specially for you." She stated and started to explain everything I should know about the building. It was a great help.

After some time, I bid her a farewell and finally headed towards the assigned room that to be said was made for me.

Anri sighed to herself, "I told him having a girl here would make things difficult."

──

The door, opening itself revealing a bunch of odd looking guys inside. Some are sitting on the floor and some are talking to each other. Your gaze flickered towards the very obvious orange haired dude that you were with during Ego's speech. Kunigami seemed busy changing his clothes so he haven't noticed you entering the room yet. Inside, your eyes met with the boy that was staring at you during your first arrival at the football union club. The ahoge on top of his head is so noticeable, you don't even know him yet but already feel engaged. And once again, you broke the awkward eye contact with him.

As you began to amble your way into the room, the gazes of everyone immediately locked to you, who stood at the center of attention. Some regarded you with admiration, captivated by your elegance and charm, while others watched with curiosity, intrigued by your mysterious aura. Despite the varying emotions in the room, all eyes were drawn to you. creating an atmosphere charged with anticipation and fascination.

Gosh, how you hated the attention.

"Have you done changing, Diamonds in the rough?"

The face of a man that you loathe appears on the big screen in the room.

──

"Hey, Ken-chin."

"Hm?"

"It's so hecking boring without Y/N-chan."

"I know."

"..."

"..."