III.

ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂ ˙ׅ ׁ ׁ⠂

[bonfire - wave to earth]
1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45
⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

──

I STOOD BESIDE Kunigami that is sitting infront of the 70 kg dumbbell who is shirtless by the way as he huffed out air out of his mouth, breathless.

"Huff... It's your turn now, Y/N. Can you really lift it up?" He questioned as he look up to see your face.

I glance back at the huge and heavy dumbbell that he did bench presses and heavy curls with... and swallowed hard.

'There's no way a cute girl like me can lift that up alone...!' I thought to myself and felt a sweat dropped down my cheek.
To be honest, I am strong yes. But I don't have muscles to even hold that thing up!

"Y/N?" He called out for me.

"Ah- y-yeah... I can lift it up." I lied.

"Okay, I'll watch you from there." He rosed up from sitting and points towards the bench behind us.

I nodded and zip down my jacket to take it off of me. Kunigami saw what I was doing then suddenly flinched and immediately turned his head away avoiding me making me raise an eyebrow at the action.

"B-be careful... with it..." He stutter while hiding his face with his hand and walk away to the bench.

But I did saw the blush crept up across his cheeks. Hiding it was a useless act.

It's been at least 2 days since I've been at Blue Lock. my teammates are all friendly, WAY to friendly even. They're also kinda weird sometimes. Especially that bangs guy... Nevermind.

I need to finish this training quick and take a shower immediately.

My hand grasping the cold metal, I began to try lifting the dumbbell, feeling the weight challenge my muscles as I try to get it up.

Fuck this. I can't lift it.

My hand trembling, I struggled to lift the dumbbell, feeling frustrated by my inability to overcome its weight.

"Need help?" Another familiar voice worded out.

I turn my head to the side of where this guy is and yeah... my guess is correct.

He have both of his hands rest on his hips while looking down at me with an annoying smug and having his sharp ass teeth showing on his face.

"I bet you can't even lift this either, Raichi." I said with a scoff.

"Watch me then, love." He winked at me.

This is the type of shit I have to deal with for the pass 2 days. These shameless freaks will always find their chance to flirt with me anytime. Just yesterday, I was eating at the cafeteria when a weird looking duo came to me and started playing with my fucking hair while they spat disgusting shits like 'Can you give me your number, sweetheart?' or 'Be my player 2, babe.' Gosh. I still remember their stupid names...

Wait, what was it again? Leo? Reo?...Yeah whatever, something like that I guess. And that white haired fuck...! He's so annoying with the way he talks!... Naki... was it? Honestly, fuck that. They're a bunch of losers who I shouldn't care about.