𝗣 𝗥 𝗢 𝗟 𝗢 𝗚 𝗨 𝗘

I was standing in the middle of a stygian as her familiar figure was going away from me slowly

I was standing in the middle of a stygian as her familiar figure was going away from me slowly. I ran towards her but the more I tried to get near her, the farther she went.

"Please stop, don't leave me." I almost begged her, falling on my knees and that's when she stopped and turned back to look at me.

Her eyes were pained and filled with tears but a weak, sad smile was present on her lips which broke my heart into millions of pieces. This is so unfair.

"Please don't go." My weak voice left my throat.

With the same sad smile she looked at me, "I am sorry to have let you down. I am not good enough for anyone."

A lone tear escaped my lips at her words, "Don't say that."

"I am not the best choice. I am not good enough. I am not perfect. It's better if I die." She held a knife in her left hand as those words left her mouth.

"No. No. No. Please no. Do not think about doing that." I begged, trying to get up and run towards her.

"I failed you. I failed everyone. But I would wish you all the best. Goodbye."

As those words left her mouth, her fingers curled around the knife and she stabbed it straight into her stomach, splattering blood all around, even at my face.

"NO." I screamed at the top of my mouth and sat straight before looking around in hurry.

Again the same nightmare.

She did not fail me. She did not fail anyone.

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I threw my head back on the headboard and sighed. My eyes fell on the plain black and grey walls of my rooms which reminded me of the darkness of the nightmare I have almost everyday. The same old wound which is reopened almost every time before I wake up.

Shaking my head, I straightened and turned to leave the bed but before that, I picked up the glass of water from the side drawer and drank from it. As I kept the glass down and stood up, my phone suddenly rang.

Who the fuck is it early in the morning?

I pick up the phone in frustration and look at it to see the caller. My lips suddenly curl up in a smirk as my eyes fall on the name. I pick up the call almost immediately and bring it to my ears.

"Good morning, agent grover." The elderly voice of the head of the FBI spoke from the other end.

"Good morning, sir."

"Looks like you just woke up."

"Haha, yes sir."

"Well, in that case let's make your morning great with a surprise." He spoke and I hummed in response for him to continue further. "The court has finally handed the Richard Knight murder case to the FBI and I want you to lead it because you are the best at the job. I hope you won't disappoint me."

My smirk grew after hearing those words and confirming my doubt, "I won't, sir. Thank you so much for trusting me with it."

With that the call was over. After waiting for a month we finally got the case. The police should have handed it to us at the start itself but it's alright, we got our hands on this. My eyes travelled to one of the walls of my room as I made my way towards it. Her face came into view and my hands curled in a fist. There was only one picture pinned on the wall. Her picture.

My fingers moved to touch it, "Ab tumhe mujhse koi nahi bacha sakta, tumhare saare raaz puri duniya ke saamne laa kar rahunga, Mrs Maya Knight."

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

TRAILER OF RAAZ:

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

Here was the prologue and Trailer. *smirk emoji*

Chapter kab aayega?
"Shhh... wo ek Raaz hai."

*kisses from Eviii*