Chapter 2 Distancing Part 2

A/N: What's up everybody, here's part 2 of the first chapter! This one might be a little longer not sure yet. Also, Petra will be acting as if she had the symbiote. Mainly because I think it would be more interesting than just having her let it go as she normally would, and watch as the "love of her life" get with one of her greatest enemies. That being said I hope you enjoy.

Throughout the day Alex and Ellie were inseparable. While also keeping his old friend group away.

Like when Miles tried to sit next to Alex in Science class.

Miles saw Alex looking out the window in lab, he smiled and went over to talk to his friend.

Miles: Yo, Al-

He found himself stopping mid sentence, after feeling Ellie's presence behind him. He looked at her and saw her look.

 He looked at her and saw her look

Ellie: Back. The. Fuck. Off.

She told him menacingly and he immediately went to another table. When he looked back he saw Alex and Ellie smiling at each other.

Miles: Guess he needs some time away from all of us.

He said to himself as his best friend Ganke sat next to him.

Miles wasn't the only one she got to back off though. There was also Harry.

In Math they were assigned a group project of a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4.

Harry: Damn... Alex is pretty smart. He could help me.

He looks over to Alex who was just as confused.

Alex: What do these numbers mean?

Ellie: Huh?

Alex: The numbers Ellie, What do they mean?!