POV#1

'Amelia's point of view'

Ok, WTF just happened right now? First, I actually fall asleep at 7:00pm, which is something I NEVER do, and now I get sucked into this "past realm" with my sister just to figure out the mysteries of my family??? And then on top of that, we go to a time period where me and my sister weren't even born yet?????

I'm sorry, I just have been in a cranky mood, with me still trying to pay off all of my debt all at once, to having feelings with one of the neighbors, it just hasn't been the best day for me. When my sister moved in, people thought that we were cousins, or friends, they couldn't tell that we were siblings. I guess some of that is on my end.

When I was in high school, I started to dye my hair black, to try to fit in with a group that I wanted to be with. I'm out of that group now, but I still dye it. I guess it's just an old habit. The dye doesn't stick well, so I have to dye it once a week.

I guess I inherited some of my mom's traits. When we were in the hands of Tortimer, he told me that I was more like my dad than my mom. I still can get kind of emotional though...

My sister Katherine has more of my mom's traits, being super smart, and also kind of being a prep kid. Heck, she almost went to the school that my uncle went to, but the problem was that at the time, my parents were getting a divorce, so it was a little hard to afford the fees to the school.

Anyways, I woke up, fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and did all of that morning stuff. I checked my mail, to see if my order had shown up yet, and said good morning to the neighbors.

Then I had to listen to Tom Nook's boring announcement.