Chapter ten

Currently, Kazu was on top of a hill, sitting on his bag next to Rias, Asia, Akeno, Senju, and Charlotte. They were all looking at Issei struggling to walk up the hill.

Rias: Your almost there. Just a few more feet.

Aken: Visualizes, Issei!

Issei: C-Coming...

Senju: Seriously, this guy really having a hard time walking up a damn hill?

Kazu: Give him time, he be fine.

Charlotte: Are you sure? He literally looks like he is on the verge of dying.

 Asia: Rias? Should I go get some of those bags for him?

Rias: No, he needs to learn to care that much on his own.

Kiba: On your right.

Kiba walks past Issei with a bugger bag then his

Issei: Seriously!?  Did they give you a bag of feathers?!

Koneko then walks past Issei with an even bigger bag.

Koneko: Move it.

Koneko then walked up and stood next to Kazu and he just looked at her with an eyebrow raised, with her looking at him

Koneko: What?

Kazu: Be honest, how many snacks did you freaking bring because the bag is massive.

Koneko then pouted at Kazu and was about to hit him, but caught her hand.

Kazu: Jeeze, can't you take a damn joke?

As Koneko kept pouting at Kazu, he didn't notice that Senju was looking at them with a smirk.

Senju's thoughts: Looks like she likes him...Just pray that Charlotte does not find out.

(timeskip)

After Issei finally made it up the hill, everyone made their way to the training location, which was a beautiful mansion.

Asia: Wow!

Senju: Looks pretty cool.

Rias: Alright, guys let's head inside and get started on this training.