Normal-sized Family of 37

The giant caterpillar crawled away from the tiny mouse named Phillip Wayne Bartholomew Johnson Thomas James Williams Alexander O'Connor the 3rd which is the fearless mouse named after his grandfather. He has 27 kids named Gary, Gary #2, etc.
The caterpillar liked the American anthem so he danced for it while he ran for a second burger.
Phillip married Carrie Jesse Underwood Veronica Smith Alexus Jezebelle Perry Isabelle Jack AMERICA Quack Pepper Salt Garlic Montana Venus Hannah Jackson Derek Ford Chicken Tesla Mercedes Spaniel Poodle Jeff Cassidy Coulson Candy Cotton the 230th.
Bob the blob, the caterpillar, broke the concession stand. He apologized quickly and sincerely to the mole named AJ who owned the concession truck.
The chicken crossed the road to his buddy the jaguar, Fred.
Gary #27 is confused about love because he found a fish that he likes very much. Unfortunately, his dad doesn't approve of their love.
Phillip didn't want the germs of a German caterpillar.
He needs a home that is not existent so that he can turn into an elephant.
Many mice will come and eat hamburgers.
And they lived amazingly, calmly, awesomely, fulfilled- and chicken nuggets were delicious and nutritious and hot dogs were undercooked and disgusting.
The family of 29 celebrated the birth of Gary #28, and had triplets named Gary #30, Gary #31, and Samuel, and then they had quadruplets named Karen 1-4.