Rudolf and his... Adventures

Today I ran so far away from my home that I scared the living daylights out of my parents. They called the police about a missing child but turns out the child came home but it was fake. It disappeared a day after returning home so the cried lots of tears.
  After 3 weeks I stopped by to buy food so I wouldn't die!
  That evening Rudolf the red reindeer died in my arms. I scurried away from him because he would not come back alive.
  He resurrected himself after 3 years. It seemed rather impossible but he did it anyway.
  I bought a casket for Rudolf but turns out he didn't need it so then I placed him in the orphanage.
  He was lonely and depressed but I cheered him on day after week. Finally he became less obnoxious and less annoying and less sad.
  He flew across the continent into a different type of continent.
  There he found a Santa who was very real but he was not good so Rudolf ate him.
  After Santa was consumed, Rudolf consumed other reindeer.
  This is very unacceptable.
   It scarred him for life but it was very petrifying for me since I raised Rudolf and his siblings.
  His parents died from a cold sandwich poisoning.
  They expected him to be on a terrible journey of self-discovery and they were shocked to hear that he was a rotten cannibal even though he grew amd grew and grew.
  One day I met him after church where we rendezvoused and sang Christmas carols to Santa Claus.
  Then I called him a horrible rotten singer.
   He was just appalled but I apologized right after I said that.
  I hurried home so my husband could use the car to rum over a reindeer named Rudolf.
  He died, obviously, and I died alongside him because I loved him and cared not about his state of his mental health.
  He cried, "Baby, I'm dying! Go to your mother and tell her I love her."
  He pushed me away and proceeded to die again.
  I called my mother and told her that Rudolf hated her because I loved him more so my mother got very sad because Rudolf was her boyfriend and he never told his dad he loved his other girlfriend which was me but I didn't love Rudolf anymore because he loved another one more.
  I cursed him to the moon and back.
   He never came back to life.