Chapter 1: No More Itadori

Megumi was finally beginning to wake up after he summoned Mahoraga.

"Mnn..." The boy felt a lot a pain throughout his entire body, especially his head. But not as bad as what he thought it should be. If anything, he should be dead right now.

'Fuck... what happened? No, no. Better yet, how the hell am I alive?' Megumi wonders to himself as he slowly starts standing up, using the brick siding of the garage door he got smashed into as support to stand up. Though... something was off, besides the fact he was alive.

. . .

'Oh god.' Megumi's eyes would widen as he sensed a familiar special grade curse's energy nearby. And this wasn't any special grade curse it was the one and only king of curses himself, Ryomen Sukuna.

Sadly, Megumi knew that overwhelming curse energy presence like no other. This would be his second encounter alone with the curse.

"Well, well, well~ I'm glad to see you're up and on your feet already, Megumi Fushiguro!" Sukuna says with a demonic smile, slowly clapping his hands as he approaches Megumi.

"No.." Megumi mumbles as he looks at Sukuna with utter fear in his eyes. He knew he was in no state to fight a curse, let alone Sukuna of all curses.

"Hmm?~ No what, Meg-Gu-Mi?" Sukuna asks as he taunts the young sorcerer.

"No! Give him back- give Itadori back!" Megumi yells out. But this wasn't a normal yell... this was an emotional yell. Almost a hint of plead behind Megumi's voice.

"Is that a cry of plea I hear?" Sukuna would laugh, finding the boy's fear hysterical.

'If I jump down into my shadow and climb my way out of another shadow, I just might be able to escape him and pray Itadori takes back over.' Megumi thinks to himself as Sukuna continues to laugh and taunt him.

Megumi opens the space up in his shadows and the boy begins to quickly drop, but not quick enough.

The raven haired boy felt a hand wrapped tightly around his neck with nails poking in his skin.

"ACK-" Megumi slightly chokes as he wraps his hands around Sukuna's wrist to try and get the other to let go.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Where do you think you're going Megumi?~ I hope not away from me. If that was the case..." Sukuna pauses to pin Megumi against the wall and lean in close to the boy's ear, "that would be really bad for you."

A spike of fear goes through Megumi's body, and it can be seen in his eyes.

Sukuna just laughs as he squeezes his hand tighter around Megumi's neck. Sukuna just watching the other grit his teeth, and watch as his eyes start to flutter shut.

"Please... Itadori-" Megumi would barely get out as everything was beginning to go dark.

"I'm sorry, but he isn't coming back any time soon." Sukuna would tell Megumi before ultimately making him pass out. Letting go in time so doesn't die of course.

'Last thing I need is Megumi dying right now. After all, we have lots of fun to do.' Sukuna thinks to himself as he holds the passed out sorcerer in his arms bridal style.

"Now where to take him? Specially where the others sorcerers won't find us right away..." Sukuna begins to wander with Megumi.

After a moment of wandering, Sukuna ends up finding Uraume.

"Uraume!" Sukuna says happily, a genuine smile coming to the curse's face. One of the only two people that make Sukuna genuinely smile.

"Greetings Master. Splendid to have you back." Uraume would say with a smile as well, bowing down to Sukuna.

Sukuna was pleased with the other's greeting. He would then start talking, "I have a request or more of so question to ask of you Uraume."

Uraume looks up at Sukuna, a neutral expression on their face, "ask away Master."

"Where would be a good place to hide out with Megumi until I find better place? I don't need the sorcerer's finding us immediately." Sukuna would ask as he looks at the bruised hand mark he left on Megumi's neck.

"Ah.. so this is the boy Kenny would refer to as your land mine. And hm, there is an abandoned house I know of that I stay at when Kenny is getting on my last nerve." Uraume would examine Megumi before rolling their eyes at the thought of Kenjaku.

"Ew. Fucking Kenny. I'm surprised you haven't strangled him." Sukuna chuckles before going silent as he hears a noise come from Megumi.

"That's because if I didn't put up with his bullshit you wouldn't have control right now." Uraume said simply before motioning for Sukuna to follow them.

Sukuna wanted to argue with Uraume on that factor, but he knew when to pick his battles with his servant/only friend.

~In The Middle of the Woods~

Once in the middle of the woods, far away from both the jujutsu schools located in Tokyo and Kyoto, and any big cities, Uraume would take Sukuna inside the abandoned house. And this wasn't no ordinary house, it was clearly a commissioned house that was very spacious on the inside. The house was also still fully functional, so clearly someone was paying those bills and such, just never visited the house. At least in Uraume experience for the past how ever many months.

"I'm assuming whomever owns this house doesn't actually live here, if anything this is a vacation house they haven't touched in years. I only know this because the electricity is still on and the water is still running." Uraume would tell Sukuna as they flicked on a light switch that turned on the living room lights.

Sukuna would nod as he walks over to the sofa and sets Megumi down carefully. For how sadistic he was, and all the horrible, unspeakable things he had in plan for Megumi, the curse did care about him. Ryomen did like Megumi.

And of course, Uraume would notice this. This was the first time in who knows how long they've seen Sukuna take a genuine interest in somebody besides them.

'When Kenny said minefield, I thought he was being stupid. I'm surprised he was actually right. Master Sukuna had taken a genuine interest in this boy. Though what kind of interest I wonder.' Uraume thinks to themself as they keep their neutral expression painted across their face.

"Uraume, go prepare me and my new plaything rooms. I'm going to look around." Sukuna would tell the other before he begin walking around and turning all the lights on in the house, and investigating all the drawers, cabinets, and such.

"Of course Master. Let me know if you need anything else." Uraume would bow to Sukuna before leaving the living room to go upstairs and prepare a room for Sukuna and Megumi.

As for Megumi, the poor boy slept peacefully on the couch, completely unconscious and unknowing to the hell he was now stuck in.