〔character information〕

Reader•y/n

Y/n is Gender neutral

Height- 5,3 (just pretend :)..)

Quirk no.1- shadow whip

Description:
You can summon a shadow like whip and blade that are very Sharp and you can summon ×3 at a time, and you can see in the dark.

Range: long distance/up close range

Weakness/side affects:
the more light there is the more dull and short the whip and blade is.

Your eyes are sensitive to alot of light and can cause bad headaches. If you use your quirk too much then you will pass out.

Quirk no.2- dream scape
They can cause the other person to be stuck in a time hole and can make it a dream or a nightmare. When using nightmare they can use they fears and phobias against them when in there mind, and you must touch there temples to activate your quirk.

Range: up close range

Weakness/side affects:
When using your quirk to much you can pass out and if the opponent figures out its a dream/nightmare and attacks you in the dream/nightmare it will cause physical damage in the real world.

It can cause paranoia,insomnia and migrains sometimes when you fall asleep you have nightmares that seem hyper realistic and sometimes you will see things that are not there and will hear voices.

Back story▪︎

Your parents weren't very nice to you and that's just putting it lightly you lived with your dad and mom you dad was a alcoholic and your mom was a hyper obsessed drug addict. You dad would come home drunk and would beat you if you didn't do what he asked like if he told you to clean it wasn't clean by the time he was back he would physical abuse you.

Your mom was rarely home and when she was home she would just insult you and emotionally torture you it was very hard growing up it all started when your mom caught your dad cheating yet they still live together which does not make any sense.

You have always had a passion for art and heros!

Present•

Your now 15 and had just passed the exam and had gotten into UA. You were so exited!! You couldn't wait to attend so you got the school uniform scince you have some money. You had to get a job since your parents don't pay for anything and won't give you money. Once you have everything you went to sleep because Tomorrow you have a BIG day!......

Word count ^437^ hope you enjoyed reading! ( ´∀')

-p.s follow me I follow back