after that

Ahhhhh! Ahhhh!
"I want him." Gungun said
Dude,he is an idol.you better go catch him in your dreams.
Aditi said with a funny smile

Maybe I will see him in my dreams but because of exams it's hard to sleep and dream though.
Gungun rest her chin on desk

Bell rang " ding ding ding"

Ofoooo, now this english class
I am sure our teacher will come with a straight face as usual .
(Gita copied teacher face)

Hey monitor,  go on your seat .
One classmate said to  gungun because she is the monitor.

Yahhhh ! Better you go to your place ,miss.

Classmate:- yes , I am going ,wait.

All of you please take your seat, sir is coming......go fast .

(English teacher enters the class)

Everyone:-- good afternoon sir
Teacher:- sit down,  Gungun tell me the page number.
  "It's 68, sir."

Now start reading, gungun.

(Gungun stand with a sigh and annoying face.)

"He always make me stand whole class and make me read the story .... when It will come to an end." Gungun thought

Start reading.

Ye....ye...yes,sir.

She sarts reading.... and a word cat comes  and her minds get thought of her idol.

(She smiled)

Her friend approach after she read and teacher started explaining it
..
Why are you smiling?

Ummmm.........nothing u will not understand.

Who?? Me just tell me.

The word cat resembles me of my idol,
He is just like a cute cat.(smile)

Oh your makeup boy, isn't it??

Better watch your words or next time you will be unable to utter a word in english class.
(Gungun with sassy smile said)

I will not shut up. Her friend said with annoying face.

Gungun said to teacher " sir, she is disturbing me." (Looking at her friend)

Teacher:- Don't disturb her ,otherwise I will make you stand out of the class.

Her friend make a shocking face while gungun is smiling on her with a revenge face.

*class end*

Aastha said gungun " you are really fire, don't do that again to her."

I don't know if I will do it again or not she must watch her words before telling me......then this is possible, only.

Aastha laughs on her words.

(Computer class)

Oh no, this gonna be a boring class , I hope we go to lab.

Not possible today is theory.  Ananya said

Ufff , who tells them to do theory class.

(Teacher enters )

So let's start.

Gungun to Aditi while whispering

He is a bit tall. I prefer my idol to be my Computer teacher  then I will be able to top my class without any hesitation.  You know he is so good looking and his songs are perfect for me and .......u ....know......u know.......I like his personality.........it's like he is.....is....is.....a fire himself.....ohfoooooo.....so cute......and hot and hot and hot.

Aditi:- dude,calm down ,you will top the class now how much top you want to go you already get better marks than the whole class ,drama queen.
I know you love him so much that you don't know what to say....so tell me when is his birthday?

"It's 9th march"

(Get back to the topic)

Class ended.

School departure time.

Gungun and her bffs handshake with each other( there is special handshake for them to say bye)

Gungun while waiting for school vehicle starts wondering how her idol is so cool and savage.

She went home .

Did her homework till 10 p.m.

She goes to table grab her phone and start scrolling through her idol edits.

"He is so cute and fine." While scrolling

Gungun mother's tell her to go to bed.

She go to bed and thought" I hope I will meet you someday my love,  min yoongi."