not a secret

He didn't tell me the reason and also I didn't ask him .

Suga:- you are not going to be here ,there            only two days left to go to London.  So, shift to my house .

"There's no need. I am okay here ,now."

Suga:- so now you will not listen to me.
Baby,just move from here I don't want you to be in danger and we will go to London in two days . It's just two days.

" but Suga , you know I really don't feel like to move and it just two days Dino will come and maid also , so there will be no problem "

Suga:- you are not going to move looks like you made up your mind. My words will be worthless if I say more, fine you stay here ,I will be going now.

He seems a bit angry by his face and I don't want him to disturb and create mess that's why I don't want to move but I know he has a point here.

He get up from sofa and head to door but I stopped him by hugging him from back and I say
"  I know ,you want good for me ,but I don't want to disturb you and what if your fans will get upset , it will create mess in your life . I don't want to be your bad partner."

He unwrap my hands and turn to face me .
I was looking on the ground because I was not ready to look into his eyes .

He lift up my chin and said
"  You don't know the moment I saw you I fell for you and I don't care about others and I am sure my fan will support me if I tell them. Don't worry because my house is on other side of city so, noone will know if you stay there . "

"But your maid" I said

Suga cupped my cheeks and said" don't worry sweetheart,  you are mine and I will cook for you and we can do some fun also. You are my girlfriend,  know it"

He says I move my head as no and step back from him .

He just frowned on my reaction and said " you little,  I will show you ,you are my girlfriend or not"
After saying it he ran towards me

" then show me ,Mr."I said while running

We were roaming on sofa and then he grabbed me and I fell on sofa and he is on top of me .
I looked into his eyes .
Suga:- now I will show you .

He said and I know what next he was going to do with me .

He lean towards me and remove my sleeves from collarbone and Bite me there and a moan left my mouth.

He gets back to his position and said
" now you are marked you are mine."
I just get shy and turn left to hide my face but he turn my face to him and said

"Baby , there's one thing left"

"What" I said

Before I could complete my sentence he lock his lips with me and we go for a deep kiss , his lips were soft and gentle.
I was roaming my hands on his neck and he rested his hand on my waist and second one is holding my cheeks for him .
Which make it easier for him to explore my lips as much as he wants .

We both were lost in our world but Suddenly we heard a sound of falling something.
We step back and looked to the door .
Dino was standing in shock and the bat was is in hand is now on the ground.

I looked at Suga as we both were lost and can't understand what to do next.

Dino:- what the hell you were doing to her .

He comes to Suga and landed a punch on his face.

"Dino,  he is my boyfriend."I said while helping Suga to get up.

Dino was shocked by my words.

After a while,

I was dressing Suga wound then Dino said

"so, you two are dating and I get to know it now. Oh my god! Can't believe this dumbo get a boyfriend and he is handsome.  But Suga you have to be careful she has anger issue, hope you could handle her.
Good luck boy. I will keep it secret don't worry. "
He patted suga back and stand to leave.

"Where are you going? " I asked him

Dino:- I don't want to disturb you guys so I am going and baby move to his house .

He said baby and Suga gave him death stare.

Dino:-Ah! I will not calk her baby anymore  don't worry mr.min

He bid bye

" let's move in first" He said

I packed my bags and things there were only comes and Suga helped me .
I move in his house and get my room in which i stayed last time . I set up everything and goes to bed for a while because I was tired.

Suga came to room.

Suga:-  Baby, listen
He sees me sleeping peacefully.

He stare at me and place a kiss on my forehead and said
" you are cute."
He head back to his room.