encounter

Phone ringing
Tring ,Tring Tring

Gungun pov

My phone is ringing and I reached to see time it's 9 a.m. I jumped from bed as it is very late for meeting, I have only 30 min to get ready. I just ran to bathroom and take a quick shower, I needed a good dress yet casual because I have a meeting and I am fu*king designer.

I was looking through my closet and found a perfect one.

(Credit to owner)

I have only 15 min without having breakfast I  grab my car keys and drove to office where the meeting was.

I was thinking how could I sleep that much ,maybe I was tired .

I stopped at signal where I saw a man giving chocolate to children...how kind and gentle he is , I thought.
I am facing his back I was unable to see his face as I was running super late.

I reaches office ,parked my car and there was still 10 min for meeting to start .
So , I decided to eat some sandwiches because I am hungry and need some energy.

Then I went inside the room .

And I saw him yes ,finally I saw him .
So cute ,handsome, beautiful and gentle he was I found myself looking at him without blinking .

Everything around me is suddenly blur and I can only see his gummy smile.

I wanted to scream loud but I know it's impossible for me to do that now I used to it so I just calm myself and come back to sense and there I find him looking at me ...I just turn my head left and grabbed my seat to sit .

Suga pov

I was talking to mr. Lee when I see a physique coming inside so well dressed up like she is the queen here.

I was sure she is the designer I was eager to meet ...The way she was dressed and her little makeup make her more pretty with her not so fair skin but the shade she was in is difficult to say.

I saw her looking at me and our eyes met we can sense something inside us.
Then she went to her seat and meeting start.

Mr Lee asked me to explain about my plan.

As I stand up and say

Good morning everyone
I hope you all are good.

Let me come to the point

I know for today's trend people like dressed and art as well. There eager to take pics is my main motive ,the more they click the more they share and it will soon get famous.

Mr. Smith  interrupt me while saying what if it's not get famous.

Well mr.smith you know very well that I am a designer and artist who know how to make ways and use trends for benefit.
There is no chance of getting it fail.

Mr Lee said what if there a chance to.......

I interrupt him while saying everyone here present know about my design if not I think you lost the best part of your phone to search me.
I am famous indeed,my fans has already bought all the tickets to the Seoul,  stadium for the exhibition....and I am much sure that while Mr.min is collaborating with us it's hard for Seoul to not come here.

All of them was clapping because of my thing .

And mr.lee tell me that "you are great,and know well to use people. "

I know it mr lee better watch it from later.(I smirked)

Suddenly,
Mr han stands and asked me if I am sure about it or not.

I was pretty sure about it.
With a smile I replied "well, if I was not then I had also not here."

Mr han nodded and smiled.

Then after meeting everyone I was about to meet him when he approached me before I could

We shake hands.
And leave with a smile.

Suga pov

She was talking about her plan in Seoul which was incredible....The way she was explaining and pointing out every think make me admire her .

But mr Smith asked her and she replied in the most gentle way .....After that mr  Lee also approach her but she cut him like a boss who doesn't like to be interrupt.

At last she met everyone and I reached to her and approach her before she could.
We shaked hand and it was so soft and gentle.

I was wondering if she do something or not because when she touched me I feel something inside me....I am her fan ....no,no,no.....actually fan of her designs....and maybe you could say of her as well.

Gungun pov

I walked out the building as my phone rang and there the melodrama queen

Ananya called me to go shopping with all and I agreed because I am happy......I met him ..I was about to say this to her while gita grabbed her phone and tell me to come fast and hang up.

She send me location and I drove there.

As soon as I reached they see me and Aditi ran towards me and we go for shopping in a mall.

Ananya was vlogging us and asking dumb question which I answered as much as I could.

We enter saree option there and I tell them that I met suga .
As soon as they heard it they jumped and hug me like a teddy bear .

Ananya:-  tell me is he handsome?
Is he so cute ?
And you met jimin or not?

All her questions is answerable if others let me answer it .

Aditi said did you met tae?
Gita asked with excitement
Would you ask them to join us?
And with those puppy eyes of her

They all started making fuss then I screamed them to be shut up and answered there question.

We all bought saree for us in black.

I went home and grabbed a cup noodles eating it I was thinking about suga his smile,his face,his tone and everything.
He is running through my mind all over.

Soon I finished my cup noodles and go to bed because tomorrow it will gonna be a hard day .

I was also happy to see him in real.
I fell asleep.

Man pov

She is literally happy and smile all day after meeting mr. Min.
Well , I can't blame him after all he is her favourite.
I know that someday you will also like me baby , I know it and let see you tomorrow.
By the way the dress you wear today was elegant , you looked fabulous. It was really hard for me to take off my eyes from you.

He placed a forehead kiss and flee down from window.

Suga pov
I am lying on my bed shirtless and I don't know why but I know she is all over my mind.she was fabulous and her impression is on me .
I can't handle her way of talking if she continue like this.
I see my right hand which she touched and I can still feel the heat in my body after she touched me first.
It is like I fall for her.

I was tracing her designs for last 1 year and I think she is incredible and it's hard fir me to not fall for her afterall ,I did this to me.

A/n pov
This man is crazy ,who is he .
He knows everything about her what she likes want she doesn't and why
He sneaked in her room .
Gungun is kind and today was the day she met him and accept that he is someone she can't forget in her dreams.