"Echoes of Betrayal: A Journey Through Resilience."

Protagonist POV:
________________••_________________
Imagine the crushing moment when you discover someone you deeply trusted has been deceiving you, toying with your heart already broken by a previous betrayal. It feels like a dagger twisting in your chest, worse than any physical pain, worse even than death itself.

Picture a girl whose life was once simple, her faith in God and the people close to her unshakeable. Yet, she finds herself betrayed by those she loved, her trust shattered into a million irreparable pieces. Now, labeled as arrogant and burdened with trust issues, she struggles to navigate a world where even her closest confidants have become strangers.

I stand by her side, witnessing her pain and offering my unwavering support. Because I know firsthand that loving someone is easy, but loving them after they've shattered your trust is the ultimate test of resilience.

Living with such feelings is akin to enduring hell on earth. It's a daily battle against the urge to escape, to take the easy way out through suicide. But I can't succumb to that temptation, not anymore. I have an innocent soul relying on me, and I refuse to let her experience the same heartache that once consumed me.

While the world may perceive me as merely existing, my soul knows the truth-I am surviving. Each day is a testament to my strength and resilience, a silent victory over the pain of my past.

~Lizz
_

__________________________________Ps: Guys! Please drop your feedback in form of comments also it will motivate me😊🤍

Ps: Guys! Please drop your feedback in form of comments also it will motivate me😊🤍. And if you like it then please vote for me🥺💖