♡⁠(⁠Ӧ⁠v⁠Ӧ⁠。⁠)

Chapter: 24

In Rome, Ethan and I found ourselves swept up in a whirlwind of romantic adventures, with each moment more magical than the last. Our days were filled with exploring hidden gems and indulging in the city's culinary delights, while our nights were a symphony of laughter and stolen kisses under the starlit sky.

One afternoon, we stumbled upon a quaint gelateria tucked away in a cobblestone alley, its walls adorned with colorful murals depicting scenes from Roman mythology. With a mischievous glint in his eye, Ethan challenged me to a gelato-eating contest, and soon we found ourselves giggling like children as we sampled flavors ranging from classic pistachio to exotic limoncello.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, we found ourselves in the midst of a lively street performance in Piazza Navona, where talented musicians and street artists entertained the crowds with their mesmerizing talents. Inspired by the infectious energy of the square, Ethan pulled me into a spontaneous dance beneath the twinkling lights, twirling me around in his arms as we lost ourselves in the music.

But amidst the romance and revelry, there were also moments of quiet intimacy, where we found solace in each other's arms amid the chaos of the city. One evening, we escaped to the tranquil beauty of Villa Borghese, where we strolled hand in hand through lush gardens and whispered secrets beneath the shade of ancient trees.

And then there were the moments of pure whimsy, like the time we stumbled upon a quaint vintage shop in Trastevere and spent hours trying on quirky hats and retro sunglasses, laughing until our sides hurt as we posed for silly Polaroid snapshots.

But perhaps the most unforgettable moment of all came one evening as we stood atop the Spanish Steps, watching as the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of pink and gold. With the timeless beauty of Rome spread out before us, Ethan took my hand and dropped to one knee, his eyes shining with love and devotion as he asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.

Tears of joy streamed down my cheeks as I said yes, my heart overflowing with happiness as Ethan slipped a sparkling ring onto my finger, sealing our love beneath the Roman sky. And as we shared a passionate kiss beneath the stars, I knew that our love story was just beginning, with Rome as our eternal witness and companion.

♡♡♡

As we walked hand in hand through the narrow streets of Rome, the soft glow of street lamps casting a warm embrace around us, Ethan pulled me close, his arm draped protectively over my shoulder.

"Lizz," he began, his voice soft and filled with emotion, "do you remember the first time we met?"

I nodded, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips as I recalled the moment that had changed my life forever. "How could I forget?" I replied, my heart fluttering at the memory. "It feels like just yesterday."

Ethan squeezed my hand gently, his eyes reflecting the love and adoration that filled his heart. "I knew from the moment I saw you that you were something special," he confessed, his voice barely above a whisper. "You had this sparkle in your eyes, this energy that drew me to you like a moth to a flame."

I blushed at his words, feeling a rush of warmth spread through me at the depth of his affection. "And you had this way of making me feel like I was the only person in the room," I admitted, my voice tinged with awe. "Like nothing else mattered except the two of us."