Part 6

The trio covered their faces with masks and sunglasses to conceal their identities before heading out, not wanting their outing to get interrupted by fans spotting them. 

After 5 minutes of reaching the nearest bus stand, they found a bus that would go towards their destination, and hopped on. Finding only one seat unoccupied, Rohit and Yash forced Shubhi to take the seat, while they stood, because "baithoge to achha lagega".

However, as the journey continued, Shubhi realised in horror how wrong they were without any fault of theirs. The person sitting beside him kept watching reels in full volume, and each reel made him feel worse and worse. 

"Shubman Gill ke last 5 performances..."

"ANOTHER WICKET GONE FOR INDIA! ENGLAND REJOICE AS THEY GRAB A BIG WICKET OF SHUBMAN GILL!"

"🎵Khara hu aaj bhi wahi...🎵"

"Shubman Gill out for 0 runs off 2 balls..."

"Can removing Shubman Gill from the team be the key for India's success against England?"

Shubhi closed his eyes and ears and tried to breathe, but it felt like he was getting suffocated. His heart was beating like crazy in his ears and he could feel his breakfast try to climb up his throat. He just hoped he wouldn't end up throwing up inside the bus.

Before he could realize, the bus had reached its last stop and Rohit Bhai pulled him out of his spiraling thoughts and helped him to exit the bus. He somehow managed to make his way to a relatively secluded corner of the road before doubling over and vomiting all over the footpath. He could feel someone rubbing his back gently as he threw up, and was grateful for the small comfort.

Once his stomach had successfully emptied itself out, he slowly straightened up and gratefully accepted the bottle of water Yash handed him from his bag. After rinsing out his mouth to get rid of the foul taste, he slowly sat down on the edge of the footpath away from the splatter and slowly sipped on the water as Rohit bhai rubbed his back.

**

Mrs Patel watched as the bus stopped in front of her flower shop, and everyone scrambled off. She watched as several people scrambled off the bus. Typical tourists, she thought, sighing. She watched as three young lads slowly left the bus, and noticed that one of them seemed really unwell. 

She walked up to the secluded corner the lads had retreated to. The one who seemed unwell was now sitting over the edge of the footpath, slowly sipping some water while one of them was gently rubbing his back, and the other one was nervously searching for something in his bag.

"Aap logo agar chahte hai tu thodi der mere dukan pe ruk sakte hai, mujhe lagta hai aap logo ko uski zarurat hai..khas karke is bechare ko..." She suggested kindly.

The lads were all too eager to accept her offer, so she happily led them to her shop and made them sit on the bench. 

"Aaplog kidhar se aa rahe?" 

"Madam humlog bas test match ke liye aaye the, aaj thora ghumenge, aur fir kal Vizag ke liye niklenge" Rohit explained, trying to answer as neutrally as possible.