3. Home sweet home?

The days turned cold in days, I tuned everything out when I met my grandmother, I tuned myself out the more we got to know each other, I didn't care for it, the only thing I cared for was getting out that home that put me in

More days would go by until we came with a decision, since Frances did have mental problems, she was wouldn't be guaranteed to be my guardian instead, Richardo who was my fathers brother would have that power ship over me, it made things easier for my case, since he was a lawyer, plus Frances stayed with him and his family, she told me he had a daughter name Lillian, a little younger than me, fourteen at that, but that was the only cousin that I really knew of.

When I met richardo he was cold to me as ever, the only he really did for me, was sign those papers for guardianship, but I understood he only did that because of his mother Frances.

After he signed those papers, I was packed and ready to go, Miranda of course helped me with putting my two bags in the car, getting a last good bye since we had a plane to catch.

"Take care. You know this will always be home, you can always vist next year." She hugged me whispering. "I hope so." I smiled, I thanked Miranda feeling grateful for her helping me.

We pulled away from the hug, keeping our hands glued, our little interaction was interrupted when a car slammed, it was richardo who was clearly upset getting in the car. "Ignore him." Miranda said as she began shaking her head.

"He might of signed those papers but it's clear he didn't want to."

"Well isn't about what he wants? It's about what's best for you and your future."

"I know."

"You have my number if anything happens call, or just call me if you need anything." She gave me another hug, before letting me go, she turned me to that car, the backseat before opening the door me. "Be safe." She told us

"We will." Sam said from the front seat before the window started rolling up, I didn't roll it up, richardo did, purposely.

What an ass hole.