SUKUNA & YUJI

Name: GENESIS

Name: GENESIS

Ship: Sukuna x Reader x Yuji

summary: When Y/n is assigned to Jujustu Tech Highschool as a student beside their fellow classmate Yuji. Which is a bad idea with the type of past Y/n has with that curse that currently lives within Yuji. Being stupid, Y/n thinks they can outrun the situation and avoid the curse, but having a strict family and being friends with Yuji makes that incredibly impossible. To include, many people are weary and suspicious of them, making their popularity no so good.

Themes/Warnings: Mature language, Gore, Death, Abuse, Self-harm
Teaser:
I followed after him, my footsteps quickening with each step, and soon enough I was running to catch up with him. Just before he reached his hand up to open his dorm room I stepped in front to block it and I watched as his eyes narrowed once more and his face turned sour,"Move."

I didn't budge and kept my foot down pressed hard on the floor to keep my stance. I narrowed my eyes back and returned his sour mood, it really rubs off,"Look, Fushiguro, I know you don't like me and all, but you can at least try to pretend to like me when in training. If we both want to live, we need to get along to work together."

I said with a straight face, I had to admit, it felt cringe saying that, but my face didn't show it. I let my heartbeat race in my chest as I wait for his response, my thoughts bouncing off the walls of my brain with possible outcomes of the situation. All he did was shift his weight on his left foot and his dark eyes pierced into mine as he spoke with the same cold voice,"I don't like you at all. So why should I pretend to? And besides, Jujustu doesn't require teamwork, it's a separate individual task. You out of all people in this school should know that, with your family's bloodline."

I swallowed a lump in my throat, I did know that. Damnit, why didn't I think through what I said? Now he definitely won't work with me. I opened my mouth but no sound came out, and before I closed it Fushiguro had already pushed me to the side and opened the door up and slammed it loudly with a click after. That selfish little dick! Can't he put that damn emo ego aside and actually work with me? Or do I have to do all the damn work?

(I know the teaser isn't much rn but I'm too lazy, it's literally 3:04AM rn and I'm eating a sandwich.)

Playlist: (I'm making this shit later)

You interested in this one? If so, how do you feel about it so far? If you like it don't get your hopes up.

(Short little note: be prepared, I'm a sucker for horror and angst. Call me akumi Gege all you like, womp womp)