MEGUMI

Name: Writer's Rivalry

Ship: (Modern) Megumi x Reader

Summary: Little Megumi is forced to have a pen pal, he obviously showed little interest and hated the idea, but did it either way. When making it to middle school he ends all contact with his pen pal without even knowing who they really were. When he makes it near the end of high school Junior year he is determined to graduate highschool with high hopes. That is until he just had to meet someone who pissed him off to the brink of insanity. Soon enough, their determination to beat him with higher grades makes Megumi start to catch on their rivalry. And just in the midst of all of it he writes back to his old elementary pen pal.

Themes/Warnings: None

Teaser: "Come on, Megumi, you can't just say no to your teacher!" Satoru gojo said to the second grader, His long lengs crouching down wide spread to get down to the kids height. The ink haired boy only glared at his adoptive father,"It was a stupid idea to do the whole 'pen pal' thing.. What's the point of writing meaningless letters to someone who could be across the world?"

The boy glared at him and scoffed, Gojo only sighed in frustration,"Well I'm making you write that letter whether you like it. Who knows, it might be fun!" The teen cheered as he stood up and turned to Tsumiki who was already working on her letter to her pen pal on the kitchen table, her short feet swinging below the hard surface.

Despite Megumi refusing to make a useless letter he was forced to either way. He sat at the table beside his sister and stares at the blank piece of lined paper. His sister seemed to be writing away with ideas and things to say while Megumi sat their with his head completely empty other than the fact he hated this and wanted to burn the paper before even writing anything.

Gojo stood behind them to peek at their papers, chuckling at how many misspellings Tsumiki was making in her letter. His eyes behind his glasses darted to Megumis paper and hovered his head beside the small boy,"How about you start with a 'Dear pen pal'? Or is that too hard for your poor wittle head?" Gojo said in a baby voice as he ruffles the boys manic hair, causing him to grumble and write down the first few words.

With the help of a guardian both kids were able to finish their letters and turn them in at their school classroom to be mailed to their mysterious partner. The classroom of kids filled with hushed whispers or excited statements of wonders of what their pen pals might be like. Megumi sat at his seat and scoffed, he hesitated to shove the paper in the oven and say he lost the paper but never got the chance.

Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1ntCqdOs25ScDRDOtXIvn1?si=9Uo9MGiTQyCaVf-U9rJF-w&pi=u-9GSl3OkxRryv

Or the story title

(i would appreciate it if you voted on the stories you do find interesting so I know which one I can publish first.)