SUKUNA

Name: The Devil's Eye

Ship: Sukuna x Reader

Summary: Running away from their cult family, Y/n hopes to start a new life and ends up being a office worker, surprisingly. Aside from the strict workers and their cold, but hot, boss, work was okay. Durning the job things start to go down hill when they start seeing shit and decide the worse to go to their family in thought of being haunted. Thinking that their family changed, they seek for help, but instead gets cursed worse. Then durning one night of pure stupidness, they summon a demon that won't let them go.

Themes/Warnings: Blood, Torture, Demons, Cult activity, Gore, Adult content, Death, Insanity, Kidnapping, Murder, Paranormal activity, Drugs

Teaser:
I huff and blink a few times as I push my feet against the wood of my desk and make my chair spin around. Geto caught onto my lack of attention and groaned as he put a hand on his hip,"Can you please pay attention, L/n? You're still new and I'm trying to help."
I shrug, glancing at the veins on his hand,"Not really an office person."
"Then why are you even here?"
"Because you're the only job that accepted me." I put my lips in a line and push my mouth up a bit while shrugging. It was true, all the other jobs I had applied for had turned me down but I guess fate smacked me in the face and gave me the most boring job only. I'm only doing it for the money like how you would go to a birthday party for the food.

Geto sigh and rubs the bridge of his nose before he moved his legs to walk over to me behind my desk, his polished shoes clacking against the hard floor. He put a hand on the back of my chair and pushed it back to my desk before leaning a hand on the desk and looking at me with a stern look,"I won't be repeating myself again, you got that?"
I give him a sarcastic smile,"Yep!"
Geto went over the instructions of the load of work I had to do today, showing me confusing websites on my laptop and rambling with words that went through one ear and out the other. I tried to pay attention, really, but I kept spacing out and by that point it was pretty useless. My eyes wondered from his veiny hands to his rambling lips and his hair. I had to admit, my boss was hot. But I would probably say that about every attractive man. My eyes went to his very neat suit and before my eyes went any lower I darted them quickly to the window.

I kept on nodding my heads and humming in response to what he explained to make him think I was paying attention. But really my gaze went to the roof of the sister building beside us, where I saw a small silhouette of a man on the roof. Holy shit is that real person trying to...
I narrowed my eyes and made out the figure, the person was too far away to completely see but I could get the obvious short pink hair and the black markings on their bare chest.

Before I got a better look I snapped my head back to my boss at the sound of his fingers snapping together to grab my attention back. His face looked irritated, and I knew why. I looked back where the figure stood a few seconds ago and it was gone.
I felt my face go hot when Geto grabbed my chin back to meet his stern eyes, the corners of his lips went down into a frown as he let my chin go from his warm hands.

Playlist: (Yet again, I'm too lazy rn)

Are you interested? I hope not.
Tell me what you think :)