VARIOUS JJK

Name: MIND GAMES

Ship: Various Jjk (any gender) x Reader

Summary: When somehow you manage to enter a world of jujutsu Kaisen members. But one thing you notice is that you don't recognize the world that you've entered. It wasn't the anime world, you had no clue. The characters didn't have a clue either. The situation turned into a darker one when everyone was faced with a few certain tasks that made their fate unreadable. Despite the deathly games and confusing puzzles that test your strength and mind, you end growing relationships with some of the characters. But who knows which one of them survives in the end.

Themes/Warnings: Death, Gore, Disturbing entities, Drugs, Murder, Insanity, Sexual Descriptions

Teaser: I was never really a people person. I kept to myself and the friends I already had and was comfortable with. But now my anxiety was through the roof as we all stood in a large rubber room large enough to fit a plane of people.

I had to be in a lucid dream or something. There was no way this could be real, but knowing me I would know the difference between reality and a dream. And this felt real.

In the corner was the curse users and curse spirits, all together and speaking with each other. While some of the sorcerers that knew eachother would group up to talk or just talk in a pair.

All I did was stand in the middle of the room, surrounded by the characters of jujutsu Kaisen and only them. I had to say, seeing them in a screen was fine, but seeing them in person was pure terrifying by what they've done and can do. And the fact Sukuna was here in a physical form without using Yuji's body made a shiver run down my back and make my body shake.

It was even more overwhelming when I stood in the middle of the room alone, not saying a word to anyone out of nervousness and fear. I could feel eyes prying on me but I didn't dare to try and look for the source. I swallowed a lump in my throat as I glanced down at my clothes that I accidentally slept in before I somehow got here.

When I turn my head around to look at what everyone is doing my eyes land on Suguru Getos eyes, Noticing how his deep brown gaze fell to my awkward presence in the room. I saw how Jogo also eyed me before turning to Geto to speak, often giving me glances.

That made my heart drop down to my stomach and I back away slowly. I was surprised how the curse spirits and users weren't fighting with the jujutsu sorcerers yet. But then again, we were all in a unknown situation where they really can't have an advantage on fighting just yet. Then I felt my back press into somes chest, the back of my head hitting their chin lightly.

Playlist: (No.)