Prologue

One would say, after dedicating your entire life to "being on stage"...

Aka, keeping up the most long-living facade at all times, acting since the fate of Fontaine was in your hands, not knowing when it will end.
The show did not just include the scenes, actions, or some of those well-thought-out dialogues.

In Furina's judgement, it also tackled a suppressed show of feelings and emotions, all of them bundled up together- bottling up in her arms, her throat, her eyes, her neck, her head- her entire body. The need to just let it all out- was an action she wasn't going to let be soon.

Or at least, that's what she thought before. She did not expect to feel so worked up about crumbling into tears when she got her own home, for no “reason” what's so ever. When she got there the only thing she was thinking about it was:

°-- Oh, so I will sleep in here, okay, I- I guess I deserve it

And that was it. She however, never expected to find it somehow... Safe.
The thought of being “exiled” after finding out who she was in reality was something that scared her a lot. She does not believe she belongs with the people of Fontaine, in fact, she feels like a traitor in front of them.
So when she shows towards the world, she did not expect such a… normal welcome.
It was, in fact, so normal, that Furina wondered if this was a dream.
Thought one should say, she never said it was perfect.
In fact, people could care less about her, after being outed as the “non-god” they treated her like an ordinary citizen.
At least that's what Furina thinks-
She tries to make her mind be at peace with that thought
That she- along with everyone else deserves to be here- she was just an actress interpreting their god and that's it.
Of course that wouldn't be a problem.
It should not.

But think about it, the consequences after being part of the main act of betraying “Celestia”, Fontaine, and even her own self after taking the role as Focalors, identity which she did in fact have no more relation towards now.
Furina is no fearer, but the freedom of choosing what to do in her life? It was devastating. The feeling of not being useful nestled it's way into her own head, making her wary of emotions she did not want to let out. It was tiring, and exhausting.
So what it would be of her in that case then? We may find out soon, may she find peace whatever path she chooses.