✧ 1st star - A glitchy dream

Comment in this sentence for other feedback before reading the story zzzz

(NOTE: There might be same scenes added or scenes removed from the original story)

(For those people who just started reading, enjoy:3)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ . . . .
I started to wonder....

Why do I not know much about my past?

My childhood?

Did something happened?

That it affected some of my past memories?

>. SEVERAL YEARS AGO .<

It was just a very very VERY normal day, no problems or issues across the town, as usual, the commoners helps each other and stuff.

Inside the castle, where Kamishiros were also doing perfectly fine, infact, they have invited their known royalties from afar.

Who did they invited?

Ofcoarse, the Tenmas.

Both the kingdom of the Kamishiros and Tenmas had been friends for a long time already, from time to time, generation to generation, they have been quite good friends.

* • the sounds of the gates opening was heard by the Kamishiros, standing outside the castle to greet their friend.
. . .
The steps of the two horses were heard, the Tenmas have arrived as their carriage halfly goes around the fountain, and stopped as they are now infront of the castle.

"Mama, who are they?" - asked the little boy to his mother, the queen, he is wearing his casual but formal clothes, he has golden eyes that were sparkling as the sunshine hit his face when he looked up at his mother's face, his purple hair with two cyan streaks danced along the gentle wind.

"They are our friends, my dear. I'm sure you'll like them" - his mother looked down at the little boy, curving a smile on her face.

the Tenmas got out of their carriage, and embraced the Kamishiros, greeting them.

"It has been a long time that we visitted your castle" - said Ms. Tenma, looking around the castle while she was carrying a little looking vulnerable and fragile girl, she had blonde hair with pink faded ends and was styled into two ponytails, she also has pink eyes.

While there was another little boy, standing on Ms. Tenma's right side, gripping on her dress gently but firm, he has the similar features as the little girl being carried by Ms. Tenma, but the difference is just the orange faded ends of his hair and orange eyes.

As the two mothers talk, the purple haired boy and the blonde haired boy stared at each other, as if it's like they're communicating eye to eye.

° • . INSIDE THE CASTLE
The two mothers were sitting on the couch, talking about something that won't really understand their kids who were just sitting on the fluffy and clean floor mat.

The purple haired boy just stared at the two siblings who were playing.

He doesn't know what to do, in fact, he's shy meeting new people, he's used to talk with his only friend.

But he had nothing to do so he approached the two.

"H-hello..." - the purple haired boy greeted.

The two looked at him and smiled.

"Hey there! My name is Tsukasa! And this is my sister, Saki!!" - the blonde haired boy happily responded to him, even introduced that quick, while the blonde haired girl, Saki, just smiled at him.

"Tsukasa?" - the purple haired boy repeated-

.
.
.
.

Tsukasa...

Tsukasa....

Who was he? I don't remember him.

.
.
.
.

"Mhm! And what's your name?" - Tsukasa kindly asked the purple haired boy.

.
.
.
.

My name....?

.
.
.
.

"My name is Rui, it's nice to meet you" - he slightly smiled.

"That's a great name, Rui! Wanna play with my sister?!" - Tsukasa energetically asked.

"Sister?"

.
.
.
.

Sister....

.
.
.
.

"Mhm! Do you have a sister?" - Tsukasa asked.

"... Yeah, she went with my father somewhere else..." - Rui responded.

"Oh? My dad went somewhere else too!" - Tsukasa shared.

"Really?..."

"Yeah!"

.
.
.
.

How come I do not remember her?

.
.
.
.

Why do I hear someone calling my name-

.
.
.
.

"Your Majesty!!!"

- _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ -
To be continued.