✧ 2nd Star - Familiar person

You may comment on this sentence before leaving a feedback before reading this chapter

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ . . . .
Your majesty!!

.
.
.
.
.

Rui's eyes lifted up, wide, he was surprised from that and he let out a soft gasp from it.

He looked around, he was in his room, he was lying down on his bed, and then one of his servants on the other side of the bed, with a worried expression.

Thank goodness your majesty! I was worried about you, thinking you wouldn't wake up” — he said.

Rui sighed and gently sat up on his bed.

I really apologized... I was... Just tired, that's all” — Rui hesitantly explained.

The servant sighed in relief.

If that's what it is, your majesty, it's 9 o'clock in the morning, you usually wake up around 7 am so I was worried.” — the servant explained.

The servant told Rui to get ready, also told him that he prepared his clothes for the day while he was sleeping.

I also noticed you were stirring in your sleep your majesty, is there something wrong? Were you not feeling well?” — the servant asked.

Oh, i-it's nothing” — Rui calmly said with a stutter.

And after a while, the servant left, leaving Rui still on his bed, he started thinking about his weird dream last night, but he shook it off and got out of bed and get ready for the day.

>. A FEW MINUTES LATER .<
Rui finished preparing and went to the dining room, he saw the table filled with foods and stuff, and his mom waiting.

He sat down in front of his mother.

You were late for 15 minutes, my son, I guess you overslept again” — his mother said.

I apologize, mother.” — Rui apologized.

His mother looked at him like he did something wrong, she was thinking about something... Maybe something important, which made Rui nervous.

Are you... Disappointed?” — Rui nervously asked.

And there, his mother snapped out.

O-oh! I'm not disappointed dear, I'm just... Thinking about something important, like royal business, that's all” — she gave Rui a soft smile.

Let's eat, dear” — she started eating.

... Alright...” — Rui started eating as well.

.
.
.

After the two of them finished eating, Rui was about to walk away when his mom called him.

Rui, my dear, can I ask you something?” — his mom asked.

Ofcoarse” — Rui obeyed and approached towards her.

Is there something you need?

His mom went silent.

... Nevermind, you may go” — his mother said unexpectedly.

Rui went silent, and just nodded and then left.

~ Rui's thoughts...

“Why is mother acting so weird lately?”

“Or maybe she's just...”

“Stressed?”

.-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-.

Rui then went outside to take a fresh walk, he walked to the woods because it was his favourite place because of its peace.

As he got there, his mind was filled with nothing, his thoughts disappeared as he listened to the sound of the rustling leaves that were dancing along the soft, cold snd fresh air. Birds were chirping and were flying high in the sky, seeking for food or something.

His mind felt at peace, he sat nearby the tree trunk and leaned back on it.

He closed his eyes...

And felt a figure standing in front of him.

So he opened his eyes... Seeing someone familiar.

Excuse me... I haven't seen you before.” — the familiar figure said to Rui.

Rui softly glared at him.

... Who are you?” — he asked.

My name is Tenma Tsukasa!” — he smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

Tsukasa... Tenma?

You're very familiar...

Perhaps...

Were you...

In my dream last night?

.

.

.

.

.

Tsukasa and Rui exchanged glare for a while, not just exchanging glares but exchanging silence.

It was very awkward.

Making Tsukasa so uncomfortable, and he couldn't control it so he spoke up.

Was something on your mind? We went quiet” — he asked

Rui was snapped out of his thoughts.

Oh, my apologies, I was thinking something... Uh... Something important.” — Rui answered.

I see

.

.

.

Is it okay if I sit next to you?

.

.

.

Rui stayed quiet.

Sure.