𝟐𝟏

M A V I N "Girl I'm lying, I'm on a few, don't you worry this ain't new

M A V I N
"Girl I'm lying, I'm on a few, don't you worry this ain't new. Can we take this to your spot? I'm on eviction number two"

..........................................

The rush in my veins have calmed down after almost a decade. The thoughts that erupted every second and moved all together at a speed more than 330 mph have came to a holt. My bones don't rattle anymore. The red un-heartly like shaped organ beats at a normal pace and my brows don't have a permanent crease. All this is not unbelievable but it was long awaited. I don't care for my multi-injured body parts at this moment, the only thing in my mind now is her.

Even when I was on the verge of possible death or serious damage to my body lying on the floor, I was still yearning for her. The fire she sparked into my bones with her velvety lips almost brought me to a limp. Fucking fuck I lost my mind. I wanted to do more than just the mere touch of lips, but in the moment, not even my brain was able to function properly.

I was thinking to continue my fantasy once reached back to San Marino in once piece, but oh well.. she hasn't glanced at me once, not even fucking once. I'm done with this bullshit of madness for the past few days and I needed answeres. I mean can't a guy get his love under him once at least? More like once again but who's counting right? So I summoned Carlo the day before yesterday. After being made fun of for being on bed rest for the next three days, abused physically and verbally by Carlo, he decided he was done with his fair share of torturing-Mavin-for-the-day, we spoke properly. Now imagine my surprise when I found out my little spitfire has been cross with me because of a stupid mindless mistake and a misunderstanding.

It was a huge blow to realize that she doesn't trust me. Trust is not something you can buy nor force upon someone. You gain trust when you show them the reason to and prove that you won't turn your back on them. I messed up. I wanted to talk to her but she avoids me most of the time, only comes to my room to deliver the food, I rarely eat and to ask if I need anything. Controlling her will push her away from me more than I already have and so I don't yell or force her to come back, I sure as fuck can wrench her on my lap and force her tongue out to talk and dig out into her neurons to tell me exactly what goes on in her beautiful mind.

It's almost 1:00 am and technically my three days are up, more like three nights but if someone were to see me, I definitely wouldn't look like I give two shits about it. I swing my back up to a sitting position and flex my arms to get those muscles to wake the fuck up, however it takes me quite a bit of while to walk like a normal person. I manage either way.

Tip toeing like a fucking creep in my own house, I shake my head in disbelief. But there's something about scaring my little nika, her expressions always morphs into fear, and her lips part, soft gasps escaping. God, that's a sight to behold. I stand at the doorway of the kitchen, she's oblivious to my presence and my eyes throwing cupids arrows as her, imagining if she'd turn around and cling on to me. I snap out of my crazed state. This place as always been unnecessarily exagerrated in terms of both furniture architecture, and design. It's annoying sometimes.