Donnie's Gifts

Mikey: Hay Venus, we are going on patrol are you coming?

Venus: No, I need a pick up something back in the Hidden City.

Mikey: Can I come?

Venus: No, it won't take me long. Besides, if you and the others come, it will ruin the surprise when I get back.

Mikey: What's the surprise?

Venus with a smirk: No, it would run the surprise, so you have to wait until I get back.

Mikey: Aww

Venus: Bye, Mikey

Venus left with the 4 brothers, leaving soon after, and they quickly ran into Mutant Silverfish, eating laundry.

Raph: Okay, mutant silverfish, you’ve eaten people’s laundry for the last time!

Raph strikes the silverfish, and it drops the basket of laundry it’s holding and splits into two.

Raph: What the . . . ?

The two silverfish are holding a pair of underwear between them.  Raph hits them both with his tonfas, and they split again so that there are now four silverfish.  Screeching, they pounce on the underwear and start chewing.

Don Flying up to his brother with his battle shell rotors: Hey, Raph!  Every time you smash them, they just split in two!

Raph: I know.  Isn’t it cool?

Don: Think, Raph, think.

Raph: Oh . . .  I guess it does double the problem.  Which means double the smashing!

He starts smashing silverfish left and right.  Suddenly, there are dozens of them.  Several of them leap on Raph and knock him down.  They jump up and down on him and hit him.

Mikey: I got you, Raph. Oh!

Mikey Flings his Kusari-fundo at the silverfish: This situation calls

The weapon wraps around the silverfish, and he yanks them off Raph

Mikey: For a dose of my psycho-acrobatics!

Mikey jumps around in the air and smashes face first into the bottom of a fire escape. With a groan, he slides down, and he and the silverfish land in a dumpster.  The lid closes.  The silverfish begin chittering, and the dumpster hops from side to side. Mikey then comes flying out of the dumpster to hit the ground with silverfish clinging to him.  They proceeded to pound on him.

Don: Oh boy.

Leo: I got you, Mikey.

Slices one of the outlets off a fire hydrant.  Water shoots out of it, hitting Mikey and knocking the silverfish off of him. Mikey crawls backward towards Raph. Leo jumps down in front of his two brothers.

Leo: Looks like these fish are [chuckles] wait for it, you’re gonna love this . . . all washed up.

Raph and Mikey: Boo!

Leo: Okay, okay, okay, how ‘bout this.  Those bugs are so wet . . . .

Silverfish all get up.

Don: Uh, Leo.

Leo Silverfish pounces on him: Ow!

Silverfish attack Raph and Mikey, and all three are yelling and flailing about.

Don: Ugh, this is getting old.

Transforms his bo into a chest mounted weapon that shoots tennis balls.  The balls strike the silverfish, knocking them off of his brothers. Silverfish run away.