Rambling

Chaos: Tales of Green Hill is a story is heavily influenced by Trollhunters and the Tales of Arcadia trilogy, the Netflix cartoon.

The setting of this story is more modern, a regular high school in a town called Green Hill. Most of the characters are related to the school, as students, teachers, etc.

This is also a human AU since it further conveys that the world doesn't seem magical at first.

This story has a lot of fighting, a couple near death experiences, some angst, and how the characters are still minors, going through a lot of things.
This story does not center around angst by any means, it's just a thing added for motivation to actions, and also for giving some characters emotional depth in this way.

This doesn't focus on shipping the characters, but I do enjoy joking about ships. This also doesn't mean some characters aren't in relationships or don't have crushes.
Amy has a crush on Sonic, Rouge likes Knuckles, and Tangle and Whisper are dating (though they're not important.)

My current idea for the story is messy, I'll accept criticism and feedback.
I'll need to add more details to the second and third arcs before I post them, but there'll be more than 3, there'll be around 7-9 in total.

So bare with me here guys!! I hope you'll enjoy it!!