together

He slept between her ass cheeks it was like being wrapped in cotton. Her huge cheeks plastered against him, was warm and squishy. He fell asleep very quickly. She however stayed awake a bit longer, enjoying the pleasure of having a man, her new lover jammed between her thick ass cheeks.
She jiggled her ass a few times then stopped not wanting to wake him.
She had never met a man quite like him, even before her growth. Someone so accepting and sweet.

Still, she held a lot of anger and hostility at her family for leaving her but also much anger towards people in general. Always having been rude to her and even more so with this growth.
Don't they realize I could crush them to dust if I wanted to..with my smallest toe if I wanted. She thought to herself.
The idea of leveling every city and town suddenly got her wet. Maybe she would enjoy killing all the worthless people.
Just stomp them with her bare feet while her lover watched and they lived out there lives together in harmony.
She had to shake the idea, she wasn't a killer, she didn't want to be one either. But God the thought of towering over them, watching them scream in absolute terror waiting for their life to end. It did something to her deep inside.
She felt a wiggle between her cheeks and she pulled them open, he rolled over onto his other side and she let go of her cheeks, sandwiching him back in.
She slowly drifted off and had a dream of growing 1,000 feet tall and destroying everything in her path. It was a good dream, and as miniscule as he was, her lover was right there with her, somewhere on or in her body and that was a good feeling alone. She smiled in her sleep.

When she woke up things seemed different, they were outside, but how? Why were the trees so small, it looked like she was laying in a miniature toy town. But this was real, very real.
She had grown to a massive size of about 300 feet. She was as tall as the cities biggest buildings.
Could she manifest whatever size she wanted through her thoughts?
But where was the guy, if he was still in between her ass cheeks there's no way she would find him, he'd be the size of an ant.
She decided to pry her cheeks open and see if she felt anything crawl out sure enough a few moments later, she felt what seemed like a bug, crawl onto her left ass cheek. She plucked it off and brought it to her face.
"You grew...or did I shrink more?" He asked, covered in booty sweat.
I rubbed him off on my boobs to get the sweat off.
"I grew Hun, I've got to be over 200 feet." She said looking at him.
"What are we going to do now?" He asked.
She lay there for awhile before saying.
"Winter is coming, I won't last out here for long, not without shelter, but you, you can fit anywhere and go anywhere." She started.
"Your going to abandon me?!" He asked.
"Not something I want, there's no other option, if I keep growing and I grow pass the ozone layer I won't even be able to breathe, I'll die anyways, you need to be safe before that does happen." She said.
"There's nothing worth living for besides you." He said in response.
She smiled but still knew there was no other way.

"I need to make this a safer place for you to live, I'm going to have to do some bad things to innocent people." She said.
His eyes got wide.
"I'm going to kill them. The world is too dangerous for you with them in it.
People are evil, they'll make a sport of trying to kill you since your so tiny.
It's something that has to be done." She said.
He hated the idea of murder and especially being abandoned by her but he also knew what she was saying was truth. People already made attempts to stomp him, one lady kicked him into the sewer drain, he managed to catch himself and pull himself out before falling in but he could tell it was intentional. Then there was the girl when it all started who placed him in her shoe and walked around all day with him inside, not caring if it hurt him or even killed him.
Humanity was heartless, he then came to the notion. Who cares if she kills everyone, they are all terrible anyways.
He nodded his head at her and smiled.
"I hate them anyways, they've tormented me and tried killing me many times, I think the world is better without them." He said looking up at her.
"They hate me too, only they are too small to hurt me. I think their time is over.