Brutally 😈 :- Chepter One

In The Midnight A man was running to save his life in the forest area on the side of Hyderabad. That man seemed to be a scientist. The scientist was being chased by a Gila Monster who was hell-bent on killing him. After running for a long time, the scientist finds a cave to hide. After some time, when there is no sound from outside, the scientist feels that the gila monster has gone away. So now he comes out of the cave.. So now he comes out of the cave.. To save his life, the scientist now starts running towards the city. But in between he is caught by the Gila monster. The scientist starts pleading with Gila monster to save his life...

Scientist:- why do you want to kill me.. Leave me please let me go (with folded hands) what harm have I done to you… someone please save me… (in scared voice)

Gila Monster:- (Monster by showing his true form to that scientist) Remember! Dog.. (staring angrily) I too had pleaded something like this in front of you guys.. But you people did not show even the slightest mercy to me, so today I too will not show mercy to you. I will kill you.. Ha Ha Ha Ha (laughing loudly)

Scientist:- I Am Sorry 😔 I have a good family, please leave me for my family.

Gila Monster:- No Mercy (by brutally)

And that Gila Monster kills that scientist very brutally. That Gila Monster cuts that scientist into pieces tears it to pieces with his teeth... Similarly, the Gila Monster also kills two more scientists.. In this way, after everyone's death, a police case is filed but the police does not get any clue in this case. After a lot of investigation, the police find clues of an animal. For this reason the police close the case. But a lot of people are killed by the Gila Monster.. Then this case is handed over to Inspector Mohit Naidu.. Mohit handles this case very meticulously but still he doesn't find anything. Despite a lot of investigation, the case was stuck on the same animal. Mohit was about to leave the case after a lot of searching and not finding any clue. Then he gets a call from someone.