Talking about Experiment 🧪:- Chapter Four

Because of Nishka's anger Anubhav keeps following Nishka for a few days to convince her.

Anubhav:- NishkarshaJi please listen to me..

Nishkarsha:- What? (After spitting anger) Tell me what is the matter?

Anubhav:-Hey Nishka ji, I will tell you only if you talk to me lovingly. please calm down your anger..

Nishkarsha:- My Self Nishkarsha Dr. Nishkarsha Reddy.. (in ego)

Anubhav:- Ok Dr. Nishkarsha Reddy I have to do research on DNA which will have DNA of two different animals which we will fuse together and we will fuse that fusion DNA with any one of the two animals in its hormones. And when that female animal gives birth to a child, then the child will have the attributes of that other animal.

Nishkarsha:- What benefit will we get from this

Anubhav:- In this process, eggs are taken from the animal mother's ovaries and fertilized by sperm from a male animal of another species. If we experiment with the DNA of a powerful animal and fuse it with a human, then that human will acquire the characteristics of that animal, like if we fuse a lion's sperm with human DNA and turn it into a female human. If they are fertilized with the ovaries of... then the child born will have powers like that lion.

Nishkarsha:- Ok Dr. Anubhav Reddy But if we do this experiment on a living person then

Anubhav:- ayate Then half of his human body will become like that of an animal.

Nishkarsha:- Miku Ila telusu? Have you tried this experiment?

Anubhav:- Hmm.. Avunu.. Na illu lo.. I tried this experiment on a rat and a frog..

Nishkarsha:- tell in details.. (being curious 🧐)

Anubhav:- When I injected the 'resin' that I had experimented with on a frog and a rat into a rat, the rat grew half as big as that frog.. But when I fertilized the same resin with the ovaries of a female rat, used; So he was successful.. and when that female rat gave birth to a child after a few months, the qualities of a frog started appearing in that child rat as the rat started jumping like a frog...

Nishka:- Strange.. So is that half frog and half rat normal or not?

AV:- No (in despair)

Nishka:- Induku? I mean why?

AV:- Because I didn't do any more research for an antidote.

Nishka:- So please forgive me Dr. Anubhav Pinishetty but I cannot give a grant for this experiment. Because it has more disadvantages than advantages..

AV:- That is because it does not have the antitodes of the half-half animals.. Then Nishkarsha we will find out the antitodes while doing research.. I mean Dr. Nishkarsha Reddy

Nishkarsha:- How? How is that Dr. Pinni Shetty possible? When you could not find one while doing practical, then how can we find it in the original experiment?

After Saying this, Nishka leaves from there... And Anubhav keeps looking at her sadly..