Nishkarsha's meeting with Anubhav:- Chapter Three

Nishkarsha was a bright girl... She was a successful Researcher  in her life.. Nishkarsha's Amma Appa passed away in an accident in her childhood.. Since then she has been living with her Babbai (Uncle)... After Amma-Appa's passing it was Babbai who took care of Her… that is why she had not only respect but also a lot of love for Babbai in his heart… Her Babbai was also a Researcher... She was living with her Babbai.. She also had work in his Research Lab with him... She made 73% Successful Experiments... Her Babbay was happy for Her... her life was going on like this.
Meanwhile, she met Anubhav..  Anubhav was also a researcher in the same lab.  Anubhav used to experience... boy was smart and clever throughout the years. He completed his Study through scholarship, hence he lived up to the expectations of his family... all the expectations of the family were from Anubhav... Anubhav had to research something so he met Mr. Reddy. Then mr. Reddy suggests to him about Nishkarsha... Then he goes to meet Nishkarsha in her personal lab... When Anubhav sees her for the first time, he just keeps looking at her..
                      In Nishkarsha's lab
Anubhav:- Excuse Me.. (staring at Nishkarsha)

Nishkarsha:- yes.. Who Are you? with Whom you want to meet?

Anubhav:- Nishkarsha? (Maddeningly)

Nishkarsha:- Yes It's me.. tell me what was the work

Anubhav:- My Self Anubhav Dr.Reddy has sent me here..

Nishkarsha:- Yah.. Dr. Anubhav Pinisetty.. Babbay told me about you.. Come In.. So tell me what are you researching and how can I help you in this?

Anubhav:- I will tell you that but first let us know each other well.

Nishakarsha:- Dr. Reddy did not send you to get acquainted with me.. (rudely) Tell me quickly.. otherwise you can come (pointing towards the door)...

Anubhav:- Hey, you felt bad.. Sorry, actually I was thinking that if we have to work together then we should know each other.

Nishkarsha :- My Self Nishkarsha Reddy.. Dr. Reddy's Manakothuru and his elder brother's Kothuru (Daughter)...

Anubhav:- Then My Self Anubhav Pinisetty and Dr. Reddy's Co Assistant and his Elder brother's No One (jokingly)..

Nishkarsha:- what? (maddeningly)

Anubhav:- Actually You told me myself Nishkarsha Reddy and Reddy ji's niece and his elder brother's daughter. That's why I also said that I have no relation with his elder brother.. That's why I said that I am not related to his elder brother.

Nishkarsha:- Ante?? (Being Confused)

Anubhav:- I asked you about your information, not your history. his Kothuru, his Manakothuru, his manmarulu, his akka, hers Chelli etc..

Nishkarsha:- Is it? Then what do you want to know??

Anubhav:- How many Experiments have you made here? How did you get here? Your successful Experiments.. How long have you been in the lab? This.. tell me about this..

Nishkarsha:- That's what I was going to say but you started talking nonsense in the middle.. Do you really know anything or do you just know how to talk nonsense?? (angrily)

Anubhav:- Hey, you got angry.. I just asked casually.. wanted to know your information..

Nishkarsha:- Why are we going to have a relationship?

Anubhav:- Anti (shocked) (Peacefully )Who knows, our relationship may become permanent.

Nishkarsha:- You (by angrily) (Nodding head)

Nishkarsha walks away angrily...