Chapter six:Jayden

Fuck, how could I even think something like that for her.
How could I do something like that, I shouldn't have let my hormones take over me, but something about her can't seem to keep me away.

"What were you thinking Jay?" My uncle asks me, the only thing I didn't wanna do right now was listen to him scolding me.

"Leave me alone" I tell him, "how did you even know where i was?" I ask Dren, even tho he was in the Galla room when I left there was no way he would know where exactly I was, the house was huge.

"It doesn't matter, what matters is that you were about to cause a scene, no actually, you already did." Here he goes with all his long ass talks that take us nowhere.

I raised my eyes and I saw a camera on the ceiling.
"Of course" I say, my uncle caught me looking at the camera, "she did it for your own good" my uncle adds.
"Bitch." I tell myself.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and I call Sofía "who are you calling again Jayden!" My uncle asks me.
"Why did you tell him" I say once Sofia picked up the phone.
"Jayden this is an important day for Emma, I won't put ur nonsense before my sister's birthday, I don't care if you hate that man, or if you love that girl, you won't ruin Emmaline's day. And I didn't mean to tell Alex he just caught me" Alex?

"Alex?" I ask her "Yes, aren't you talking about him?"
"Of course not, I'm talking about my uncle." I look at my uncle who looks confused.
"Oh shit, that's why your uncle left after Alex went to him" son of a bitch, he couldn't keep his nose out of my job.

—-
The next day

I didn't get any sleep last night, I got up from my bed and took a cold shower.

After last night I knew I had to get rid of Emiliano and his daughter, but the last part would be way more difficult than killing Emiliano.

It had caught me off guard, how the hell didn't I know he had a daughter.
The bastard had kept it a good secret.
I groan and get dressed, I wear my black sweater and some black suit pants with a belt I found on my wardrobe, I grab my jacket and I get out of my house.

I drove for about 10 minutes when I arrived at the Meadows building, two tall buildings standing next to each other one belonged to me and the other to Xander.

As I walk in the girl at the reception stood up.
"Good morning sir." She says. I don't even bother looking at her and I continue walking, I take the elevator and get to the top of the building.

Celeste was waiting for me outside.
"Sir here are all the files you asked for, your uncle dropped some papers earlier this morning he told me to give them to you as soon as possible." Celeste said while I took the files from her hand before slamming the door.

"Pathetic redhead" I say kicking my chair and sitting down.
I check all the paperwork and then open all my emails.

After 4 hours of dealing with emails I finally open my uncles envelope, there was a USB I take the USB and I connect it to my computer, I opened it and the name.
"Operation AM"
AM?

15 years ago

I woke up frustrated, I check the clock next to my bed and it says 3:00 am, I lay my head back but I couldn't sleep, something didn't sit right.

I felt like something was sitting on my chest, I could barely breathe, I was sweating and everything felt really hot, even tho it was winter.

I somehow manage to get up and get downstairs.
I saw Xander in the kitchen holding a cup of water,
"Xan?" I call out for him, when he hears my voice he twitches and the glass fell down breaking.
As it shattered down my heart stopped beating for a minute.

"Jayden" Xander finally turned to look at me he stared in my soul.
"I don't feel well" Xan says still standing there like a statue.

My uncle had heard us and had come running downstairs.
"What's going on here?"he questions before running to pick the small pieces from the broken glass.
"I'm sorry uncle I didn't mean to, I was drinking water and I just got scared when I heard Jay." Xander starts complaining as he gets down to help our uncle with the prices, but now I was the one that couldn't move.

It was like something had taken over my body, It felt like a rope was tied to my neck and it was suffocating me, my body couldn't move and I couldn't find the words.

"Jayden are you okay?" My uncle asks, five minutes after my uncle asked my aunt came and turned the lights on.

"What's going on?" She says rubbing her eye, "why aren't you two in bed." She questions.
"Jayden are you okay?" My aunt said touching my arm.
I look to face her but she looked concerned, "Are you sick, your pale like a ghost" she puts one hand on my forehead,

She gets me out of the kitchen and we walk up the stairs to my bedroom, when we entered the room, the window door had mysteriously open, my aunt closed the window, but something was off, I had a photo frame of my mother my sister me and Xander next to my bed, but that photo framed had landed on the floor breaking the glass.

"It seems like everything is going to break today." My aunt says in a funny voice,
"Get to bed Jay." She orders me and I listen to her, still feeling really weird.
"Can you call my mother?" I ask her
"I will call her, but tomorrow, right now she must be on her way here, don't worry she's fine" my aunt says.

My eyes widen when I saw the car, it was their car, the car that took their life.