Hakki 6: His Ideal Type

Ramadan Mubarak Everyone!

The argument was that Saraki practically grew up in the streets. He could do more than whatever Amatu said he did.

So right now, the King of Yerogoi, who had promised to protect Amatu, is livid. He would never have guessed that Saraki was capable of stepping on his will.

It was not in a leader's behaviour to go back on their words. King Khalifa decided he would get Amatu the justice she deserves. There is no divorce for royal marriages. But Saraki must be punished duly.

He had Saraki arrested in silence. He was arrested for domestic violence.

News travel fast. Amatu's father, Alhaji Khalifa, heard everything in record time. He quickly travels to Yerogoi in time to get a good lawyer for Saraki.

Saraki did not even hire a lawyer. Since he was arrested, he did not speak a word to anyone. He was quiet, and there was a calm neutrality on his face that made even the police scared to touch him.

What if this is some family problem and the King didn't really mean to be too harsh on Saraki? What if the King merely wanted to terrorise him a little so he reflects on his actions? Most of them believe that the King merely wants them to keep Saraki with them in confidence until he decides on what to do with him.

Others argued that the relationship between father and son is rusty anyway. He must have meant that Saraki is to truly pay for his sins.

But no matter what anyone thinks, they must do as they are told. And Saraki got beaten dearly while he was locked up. None of the police men liked it, honestly. It wasn't fun to beat a person who was accused of something you cannot verify. The beating was not as much they would have offered to other people who needed to confess but still. Saraki wasn't supposed to confess to anything. He just needed to be beaten.

Queen Yalwa, of course, wanted to make sure Saraki was totally humiliated, and she wanted him to be beaten badly so that he didn't make it to the court of law.

Alhaji Shariff is the only one who went against his highnesses dictate and fought for Saraki. It is his influence that saved Saraki's life. If Saraki died in jail, surely, Alhaji Shariff will have their heads. In fact, when he couldn't stand properly in the witness box. The court shifts the hearing to a month until he was all better.

Saraki spent a month recovering at rhe hospital. His face is fine but he had numerous wounds on his body that had begun to heal properly before the court session.

Alhaji Shariff did not leave Yerogoi until Saraki was freed. 

Saraki hated Yerogoi at that time. It happens a lot and most of the time, he travels abroad to let off steam. When he feels much better, he returns to live life as if it had never happened.

He had lost the opportunity to join the course he was going to do. So he opts to pay for himself and still go there.

Saraki did not ask where Amatu is. He did not even visit the royal Palace. He refused to pick Ya Hardo's call and did not allow Ya Fadel to meet with him..

What bothered him more is how he still couldn't wrap his head around why she would wish to embarrass him this way. He still couldn't beleive that that little girl was capable of lying so blatantly. She practically reinforced his general thinking about girls, or women or whatever you choose to call them. Is there a difference anyway?

They are all dangerous. Even if they are small!

He travelled to France with a bittersweet feeling in his chest area.

Stories of what could have been filled his mind. Eventually, he came up for an excuse for Amatu.

She is just a child. There is no over complicating why she did it.