Chapter 16: edgelord evolution+

Hank napped on the couch, got nothing to do, really.

until...

he felt as if something came into the mail. and turns out, it really was something in the mail.

he peeked across, looking inside, seeing that there was something called 'the edgelord's jacket'.

he shrugged, and put it on without any hesitation. he then felt himself become....

EDGY AS JACKSHIT.

Hank walked back in the house, slurping some soda through a straw. and yes, he can manage just fine despite having a fucking metal lower jaw.

he flicked through Netflix, searching for TV shows to binge watch. his wife was out with her girlfriend, Goonie, who was a humonoid robot with long grey hair, a blue dress and green swirly eyes, and his kitten was sleeping as always, so he could decide himself. he looked onto game of thrones because why not.

after watching season 8, he facepalmed about how bad it was. then, he took a nap....

until....

PING! PING!

''uh, Hank, we have a mission to tackle!'' Maxie spoke over the phone.

Hank nodded, then took off in the car, and jetted to Nevada. he arrived in a mere half hour.

with the jacket, he showed it off to Maxie.

''woah, so Hank, how'd you get that?'' she asked.

Hank just shrugged. the duo then lifted their pistols as they barged in the building, with Sanford and Deimos in tow.

''alright. so what's the plan?'' Deimos asked.

''well, we have to go through there. i'll try grappling from there. '' Sanford responded.

''alright. plan is go'' Deimos nodded. he jumped down, and shot grunts across alongside Hank and Maxie. meanwhile, Sanford used his big meathook to grapple onto the nearest ledge, then kept running across.

he shoulder bashed on a poorly set up wooden door. crashing in, he found 2 robotic looking grunts just.... continuing to pay no attention to the battle going on. weird. Sanford sliced both their heads off, then he took down the thing blocking the entrance to the next room, so then he and the others got in quick.

afterword, they demolished the building once everyone in it was wiped clean.

as they left, Sanford then spoke out ''another mission for the resistance complete. but seriously guys, we're gonna be a while before we have it turn to dust''

''so Hank, how'd you get the jacket?'' Deimos asked about the jacket Hank had, who simply shrugged.

later on, Hank returned home, slouching. he started nodding off...

until...

''Honey i'm back! and i got cookies!'' Cassette girl called out cheerfully. Hank shot awake and turned.

''hey, that's the jacket i left for you'' Cassette girl spoke, pointing to the jacket. ''i'm really happy you like it''

Hank nodded, while squinting his glasses up.

[writer's note: sorry i made this short like all the others. i'm not very good at trying to write specific chapters for long periods of time. again, sorry.

besides, if you find this, go to my profile, then check my reading lists, and see XT sides. there's more where that came from, and there's still EVEN MORE to come. it's ever expanding, and there's a wiki in my profile description]