Chapter 21: your wife when your out in a warzone

[okay, this chapter is kind of here. this book takes too many hiatus at once. i will pick it up more often after i'm back from the school holidays, but for now, enjoy]

Cassette girl just sat at home, having her kitten in her lap to stroke. Hank was, of course, out doing a mission for the resistance, because the resistance keep needing to blow down buildings to at least have a chance to end the A.A.H.W. CG [yeah, we can call her that for short], however, wasn't too fazed, she knew her husband would hold his own out there. also, she did also have a girlfriend, that being Goonie, because this is an open marriage [look it up]. 

then the phone picked up. CG answered it, and it was that her detective case was a success. see, the place she made her cookies was robbed, and she knew her cookies better then most anyone, and the thief had been arrested. but she didn't know the thief was one of the A.A.H.W agents.

WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE THE THEFT, A FEW DAYS AGO

the Auditor walked around his patented spot, talking with one of the agents he had. the agent's red glasses showed the attention span he had.

''alright. now, you are wondering why i called you here. well, it's because the wife of main enemy, Hank, has a place where she sells the cookies she bakes. and i want you to steal a few, probably because it might fuck Hank's mental state. but robbing the cookies is just the first phase. the second is killing his wife, i never even got her name. and finally? we kill Hank while his guard is down. then we kill the rest of the puny resistance.'' Auditor monologued his plan.

''okayyyyy... sounds easier to do then i thought'' the agent spoke.

''well, thank you for catching up.. now get out of my sight for the time being so the plan can happen'' Auditor spoke.

PRESENT DAY [i wanted to explain what happened]

then, Cassette girl got a phone call from Hank, to her surprise. 

''hello? sweetie? is that you? aren't you going on a mission?'' CG asked. Hank grunted, which CG took as ''i'm hiding a little. thought i could this to take the chance to call you''

''aww, thanks. had another successful case. no wonder they are calling me the best detective in Funkin' city. but hey, it's nothing. just all in a day's work. for both of us. i'm just doing it because the investigations aren't gonna happen themselves.'' CG spoke modestly. 

Hank flushed a bit. he was proud of her.

then, CG admitted her surprise.

''Hank.... i think... i'm pregnant.'' CG finally admitted. ''i didn't know how to tell you this. i took the test yesterday.''

Hank grunted happily. CG took this as 'are you kidding? i'm gonna be a daddy!'

''granted, we never did the do, but i think this is to do with you grabbing onto me while we were sleeping.'' CG said.

Hank then grunted goodbye because he had to head out the truck.

''alright, love you two, see you after the mission!'' CG greeted goodbye. 

despite Cassette girl being half robot or something and not having the bump be completely visible, she was defiantly pregnant because the test had a special section for humanoid androids. but the process for the birth of the baby would take twice as long as a normal baby.

okay, now what you were really here for.

then, CG gave her cat a treat, then she headed to bake some chocolate chip cookies. the cookie store was opening tomorrow, and she only needed to make about 8 more. she started baking them as best she could. but as she did, the only thing she thought of what she would name the baby. if it was a boy, she might name it something Hank would find fitting. maybe Fert or Coil? or if it was a girl, maybe Striker? who knows. 

that's when it hit her if it was a boy: 

Heist.