|New Resident|

I EDITED THIS CHAPTER AND ADDED NEW WORDS AND SENTENCES

------------

You're welcome to put in the numbers but I'm sticking with zero's <3

𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧: ∅∅∅∅

Floor number: F0∅-∅∅

(𝙔/𝙣) (𝙇/𝙉)

𝙄𝘿 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧: 000000000000

𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚: {𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨!}

×[𝙉/𝘼]
×[𝙉/𝘼]
×[𝙉/𝘼]
×[𝙉/𝘼]
×[𝙉/𝘼]

My improved (y/n) design,you can change it ofc!!

I chose the outfit just cuz i found it nice

__________________

"Glad to see you're not one of them" Henry stated said as he placed your information on the folder,he introduced himself a bit earlier which you were quite glad .

"You may enter now ,let me just.." and with a click of a button, the entrance Opened , you turned and grabbed your stuff but then you saw a green shirted men with a tie ,you figured he was normal til he turned to face you and started running towards you and the entrance,you noticed the holes in his face,What a way to trigger trypophobia.

You grabbed what you could and headed to the entrance in a rush, seeing it closed fastly before the entity..well doppelganger could even catch you ,you sighed of relief at the fact you could have ended up in serious danger.Then you turned ro looked at your stuff seeing only one of your smallest bags were missing.

It didn't bother you since it was just a bit of groceries and a few random stuff that weren't a major big deal,or so you thought,so you shrug it off and went inside your assigned room and opened the door by twisting the key given to you.with the sound of a 'click' it unlocked and you went in and dropped your belongings on a nearby couch ,you plopped beside the bags feeling tired, seeing your surroundings and thinking about what you might change in here.

Then a knock on your door startled you a bit, making you stand up quickly to answer the door,Once You did you saw a pretty blonde female with big pink lips.

"Hi there sweetie, heard there was a new neighbor and knew i had to drop by" she said as she waved her hand and placed her other on her hip sassily,I liked her already.

"I'll drop the gossips of these neighbors if you invite me in" she smiled to sound convincing and looked at you in response a nervous smile appeared in your lips and you've moved aside to open the door wider to let her in.She quickly did and she looked around and sat on the singular sofa that sat in front of the couch and waited for me to take a seat.

"Do you want a drink Ms?" You offered while closing the door as she thought about it then shook her head 'no' .

"It's alright darling i already had something on the way here,now you are..Mx.(y/n) , right?" She said as i nodded and sat down in front of her.

She introduced herself as Mia Stone and both of us spent their time learning about one another and her gossiping abut the worst to best neighbors,who to avoid and who are married,single and all that juicy gossip.

You were happy she gave you some information but a bit insecure that she may not qualify you as a good new neighbor,the alone single one. You shook off those thoughts and led her to the door after she said she had to go home with her husband.

"Nice knowing you (y/n) darling, just remember the numbers i gave you just in case" she lastly said waving her hand goodbye your eyes following her as she left.

You sighed and closed the door to look around your room , you really had some cleaning to do and probably have to head out to find the groceries since you lost the other ones..Maybe you should check what you lost.

But right now you were exhausted,your eyesight was getting quite blurry and your eyelids feeling heavy,afterall it was night time already,you yawned and headed to your bedroom seeing the neat bed and blanket so you threw yourself into the mattress and covered yourself with the comfortable blanket,not even thinking of changing.

Slowly drifting to sleep in the comfortable quiet and warmness of the blanket, trying to fight those thoughts of a new place and insecurities, luckily you were able to sleep.

_______________

Yes ik y'all came for Francis AND YOU
WILL GET FRANCIS..in the next chapter my loves 😌