scrapped chapters

Scrapped chapters!

Many are short and cut offs since i never finished writing them

See what you could've got but didn't-

I have no energy to post real chapters rn

|Reconsider #1|

"(Y/n) , just give it a try ,what if he's the one?" Mia repeated.

"And if its not?" I responded back looking at the roof as I laid on the couch.She sighed and sat next to me.

"Then move on, after all you have angus right? Not just him but also nacha!" She said as I shrugged unsure how to respond.

|Reconsider #2|

(Name was originally -chance- btw)

"..I want to give this a chance,im uncertain how I really feel and im pretty sure you want it too" I said looking Francis who sat next to me in the couch.

"Mm I really don't see why not?" He said ,not sparing a second as I felt his weight on me ,I nervously smiled as he raised a brow at my State.

"We don't have to if you don't want" he stated as i shook my head.

"No I want to! "I said pushing him off me and I got on top of him.

"But i wanna be top" I said as he smirked in response.

"Go ahead"

|Doppelganger|

Chapter i never posted

I could feel my body tense up at his touch ,my body was betraying me and fulfilling its desired pleasures.

"Your pretty weak" I heard the doppelganger of Francis say as many described him as hoon man? Thats what he stated. I was calling him hoon, unsure how to really name him At first his words were just hoons but It seemed like he was learning the basic language.

I was trying to recall my past experiences,how did it end up here ,Was I really desperately looking for francis I ended up with an entity that looks like him.

They had the same face ,his face didn't change til we both entered my room,ine we entered his face went back to one that was quite terrifying.Big dark eyes that looked like holes,with white pupils staring at me, his mouth wider than a regular person,it was pretty pitch black.

He pinned me on the wall and I could feel his slimy tongue sliding from ny jaw to my neck.I felt myself shiver at the feeling.I could see black goo on me, meaning his drool was black, right when I was almost feeling like enjoying the slimy feeling I felt him bite me, startling me but turned me on with pleasure.

________

I have way more if y'all like to see 👽

Yes most were gonna be smut 😶