/šŸ’‹\

Let's ignore the fact i went missing and left to get the milk.

IT WAS SO HARD TO FIND YOU GUYS 😿

______________

More of a idk what to do BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF GOOD IDEAS-

Next chapter will be off since i need to add one to change the plot maybe??

Any suggestions??

Should i change plot-

_______________

[Milk special ]

I stayed over the rudboys room ,since we stayed up late watching movies ,well more like steven and I watching movies since Mclooy slept throughout the whole thing.

Even while we were about to turn off the tv because the movie ended,he woke up stating he was watching the tv.It wasn't nothing different,it was pretty much what happens way to much.

Even if the sleep was a bit uncomfortable i still slept somewhat comfortably.

I knew steven went out to go on his job as Mclooy was on the phone ordering god knows what.

I was to busy eating pancakes he made earlier and i was more focused on my food than any other thing, after all they were the best ones made.

Well according to him , despite him burning almost half of them.I was lucky i didn't get those, Mclooy ate them saying that the burn ones were 'THE BEST' .

"Okay im leaving in a hurry,i just ordered the milk special for you" He said as i looked at him confused.

"What?"

________

|Drunk|

Honestly im not sure what encouraged me to drink to much,it was just suppose to be one drink but instead i had over 8 and my thinking state wasn't the best and here i am on top of Francis pulling st that dumb yet cute fucking bowtie of his as he had that dumb smiled I've enjoyed.

"I know you want this as much as me" I said as he hiccupped and chuckled.

"I was practically praying for this moment (y/n) ,im tired of these dumb encounters and you ditching my feelings" he stated as I pulled him closer , pressing my weight against his crotch as our lips interlocked.

I could taste the different alcohol he took   yet I didn't mind it ,my tongue just wanted me to taste him in other ways than kissing but I knew I had to start a little small just to tease him quite a bit.

|Hoon|

"Hoon..hoon?"  Was all that came out of his mouth as he grabbed my face to bring it closer to his ,he seemed to inspect my appearance,I was quite flustered at the fact he looked like Francis with a different face but same body and what i assumed the rest , especially being this close.

Honestly it'll be quite crazy if I gave in to this copy of him , something about this doppelganger of his made me feel some sort of way.

"Hoon!" I could hear him say in what seemed a caring tone as he pulled out a photo,well a request entry ,I read it and blushed quite embarrassed.

It was false information that they must've thought,after all they knew little about us regular people.

'Im a resident at this building,I live with Francis my husband'

The hoon man must've thought I was a doppelganger due to the face paint I tried out for the twins who wanted to test a horror theme thing but they changed their mind and I've found out the hard way its kinda permanent.

Or that'll it'll were off in 2 days,i wasn't to mad since we were foolish to even reas the labels.

"Uhmm yes! Me spouse!"  I said dumbly acting as if I didn't know proper English .

FUN FACT 🤓:

Original plot was actually francis and reader having a fling and pretty much a lustful encounter, despite not knowing too much about each other,they met at a bar and they hit it off good ,then ONE of thwm catch feelings and well i was going to make it a complicated situation but no-

then i got an opinion to do this.

So i kinda since i was literally sleepy when making 2-3 i had to improve the whole thing and now im lacking sense-

THE OPINION PERSON IS NOT RESPONDING AND IDK HOW TO WRITE OFF FROM THEREE

I have lots an ideas but not sure which one i should do 🤧

(That's why i hear suggestions and opinions more than my ideas)

ANOTHER FUN FACT  😔:

I do my research and find dumb words or Random vocabulary to use like moo juice,i found it funny and decided to make the title and use the word once,but not the way i used it in the 2-3?  chapters .

Also Wattpad doesn't save most of my chapters so i gotta write the whole thing again which causes problems with my thinking process