◅▻CHAPTER 5 | CHARLIES SUSPICION◅▻

CW: Gun violence (kinda)

A few weeks have gone by and you and Adam still talk regularly, as you both talked more, your conversations got more personal.
You both saw each other regularly, in secret. And you changed his contact to "ADAM 💛" Knowing well he changed yours to "Y/N🤍" with a heart he tried to make your favorite color.

One day, while meeting in person he finally just kissed you, and say the three words you've said to him in secret each day.

"I love you." He says as you laugh and turn red. He chuckles.
Everyday something new happened, but you started noticing Charlie going over your shoulder now and then.

" Could she be gaining suspicion? " you thought to yourself.

" HA I SAW THAT MESSAGE! " Charlie tells, startling you.

" Uhhhh " you panic, she saw the pop-up marked " 💛ADAM💛 ", in which you added the extra heart.

" So who's Adam? " she questions.

" wellll.... " you twiddle your thumbs.

" dont tell me, IS THAT THE FIRST MAN ADAM??? " she shouts.
You snatch your phone and run into your room, you lock the door and hid into your closet. You could hear Charlie banging on the door asking for answers in a non demanding way.

" Adam help! Charlie saw your contact. "
You text Adam panicking.

" Shit, be there as fast as I can go. "
You knew Adam was coming so carefully you packed a bit of stuff into a bag, when you saw a faint golden glow you knew Adam was near, so you opened the window.

Adam grabs you and fly's off, but before he left the fence of the hotel, angel shoots him down with one of his guns, and shot Adam in his wing.

" SHIT " Adam tried to take more impact so you didn't get hurt.

You scream as you fall, seeing angel realize you were in his arms, and made a mistake doing what he did.

You and Adam landed on the ground with a hard thud, Adam refused to let you go despite the pain his wing was in.

He wraps you with his other non-injured wing, and only squeezed tighter when angel approached to make sure you were okay.
Charlie had came running to the sound of your sudden scream, Adam was too far back to the fence of the hotel. He groaned in pain as you comforted him.

Charlie carefully grabbed the wing and wrapped it with whatever she had in the first aid she souly brought for you, she was willing to give Adam a chance since you cared about him, and he seemed to have been doing the same grabbing you.

Adam and you go back to the hotel, and you let Adam rest on your bed, as he spooned you. You seemed to love how warm and comforting he still was even in pain. You seemed to have changed him a bit from his Narsasistic ways. He seemed more caring and affectionate.

Charlie left a care package for Adam, she knew you weren't injured much, so she mostly worried about Adams wing. The bullet had to be removed the painful way, but Adam tried not to flinch to keep you calm.

After a few days, other angels like Sera or Emily worried about Adams sudden Disaperance, he forgot the extermination was coming up and panicked.

" oh fuck wait- " he jolts up from a text sent by lute. Saying the extermination was that very day.

" Adam? " you try and face his way but he seems upset.

" the extermination... That was today wasn't it... " your voice seemed saddened.

" I forgot to cancel it. I was so focused on having fun and hanging out with you... " Adam enjoyed your company, so much so he forgot actually planned things he created in time. He forgot his own birthday and needed to be reminded by you specifically. But this was different.

The very thing that killed people in hell wasn't cancelled. You would've thought it came up, but it never did. You got up to shower and think. Adam fell back asleep.

You came out of the shower, and saw as he layed there, if he isn't there to give authority, the extermination might get cancelled. You had hope.

But just in case, you secretly seeked help from Carmela for some sort of angelic weapon.

A/N hmm another shitty chapter??