◅▻CHAPTER 13 | EMILYS REBELLION◅▻

MEANWHILE IN THE HEAVENLY REALM:

" I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SERA! WHY DDID YOU TRY AND ATTACK HIM?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! " Emily fly's around trying to calm herself down.

" Emily listen please! I was doing this for your safety! "

" my safety? MY SAFETY?! SERA YOU ALLOWED OTHER ANGELS TO KILL SOULS DOWN IN A PLACE FILLED WITH THE ALREADY DECEASED. YOU LET THAT HAPPEN WITH FATHER HAVING NO KNOWLEDGE OF IT! NOT EVEN ME! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN BE HONEST WITH ME FOR 10,000 YEARS?! "

Emily is enraged by Sera's heartless choice. Sera is saddened by her anger, but she's understanding of it, knowing what she did was wrong.

" AND TO THINK YOU WANTED HIM TO PLEAD GUILTY FOR YOU TO HAVE THE 'BETTER IMAGE' SERA! YOU HAD ALREADY RUINED IT! YOU'RE SO HEARTLESS! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! " Emily starts crying.

" I hate you, Sera. "
She slams the doors and storms off.

She sobs as she looks for father.

" f father... May I please go see.. Y/N and Adam? " she sniffles.

" My Emmy, what's wrong? "

" I don't want to be around her father.. "

" I know Emmy, here, take this and you can see Adam and Y/N whenever okay? But don't tell Sera. "

She nods and creates a portal to see you and Adam.

BACK WITH ADAM AND YOU:

You clean off the counters to make sure you have room to make lunch or snacks, while doing so you hear the noise of a portal.

" Adam? "
You call out his name, and he comes from the bedroom.

" yea? "

" did you hear that? "

" the portal noise? Yea. I didn't expect a-"

You hear a knocking. You open the door and it's Charlie with Emily.

" she wanted to see you and Adam "

She runs and hugs you, you and Emily had built a bond since she found out you and Adam had started dating. She sobs into your chest as you and Adam try to console her.

" I know Em, I know. "

Emily eventually fell asleep soundly, Adam kept watch while you made dinner.

" hey Em, I made food if you want some. You don't have to eat if you don't want to though hun. "

She sits up and rubs her eyes.

" I don't want to go back... But I miss father. "

" just try and avoid her, you can sleep in my room there. " Adam hands her a key to his room.

" just don't look under my bed. "
Emily gets confused, but nods her head. When she goes and leaves, you and Adam talk a bit.

" Adam I have a questio. "

" yea? What's up? "

" what if we opened our relationship to Emily? "

A/N I WANTED EMILY TO BE LOVED I'M SORRRYYYYY, HOWEVER I WANT YOU TO DECIDE IF HE SAYS YES. I WILL EITHER MAKE HER JOIN IN THE REST OF THE STORY OR NEAR THE END. THAT OR FOR A ONE-TIME CHAPTER ONLY SHE'S IN THE RELATIONSHIP!