::Radioactive breakfast::

::Nickel POV::

I woke up tiredly, I had just gotten back from the tpot competition grounds. I head downstairs to the lobby of hotel OJ only to hear test tube scream from the corner about her latest machine.

"The screws on my machine are loose! Curses, the device harboring the fruits of my labor, turn in me!" Test tube would scream as she looked at her waffle machine in sadness. I walk past her getting ready to respond in some sarcastic,

"Well golly gee test tube, I would say good morning but it's clear nobody will be having one after awakening to that!" I replied walking into the room.

"Sorry this is why I work better underground" she apologizes, it reminds me of someone I knew from tpot.

I get ready to make another sarcastic response as I say "oh a deep dark place where nobody can hear you? Probably your best idea yet!" I say looking at her for a reaction. Test tube only stares a me, did that come off badly?

"Whatever, what is that thing anyway?" I spoke using my leg to point at test tubes weird machine. "It- um, toasts waffles, scientifically accurately." Test tube declared holding her pointer figure in the sky as I glared at her in confusion. "Their great with syrup.!" She adds on awkwardly,

"You know, you've made a time machine, turned invisible but when you bring up a good breakfast-" I say before test tubes cuts me off "Not just a good breakfast! The perfect breakfast!" She claims "Oh and perfection totally isn't subjective" I responded walking up to box who was also in the lobby, I look at him for the tiniest reaction but alas, nothing. Just then we heard a knock on the door.

"You should answer that, I don't have any hands" I tell test tube as she walks over to the door. A police baton stood in the door way before speaking up "I heard a claim about perfection when that's subjective." He said as test tube gasped in shock. I whistled as I walked away from the scene. I heard test tube mutter something to herself before I left the room.

Later in the day I was laying in the grass when I heard test tube approach me with a large dish with a cover in top.

"Nickel! You look absolutely spent! heh see what I did there??" Test tube said the last part to herself as I heard a far off knee slap. "Well, want a fuel up?" She asked lifting up the lid to reveal waffles that were glowing red, did she think I was stupid? Those were obviously radioactive.

"With radio active pastries? Yea for sure" I said looking at her "they're strawberry flavored.?" She tried to save herself but it was painfully obvious they weren't "those things are glowing test tube." Test tube stared blankly at me for a moment as the waffles in her hands shined brighter for a moment. Suddenly test tube grabbed my mouth and opened it forcefully. My eyes darted from left to right in a panic.

"The jig is up!" Test tube screamed as she shoved the waffles into my mouth. I sat there dumb founded for a few moments before I began to feel weird "Your hyper-destructive sarcasm must be balanced out!" She said raising her arms in the air, "Balanced out.?" I asked before feeling my stomach drop, my eye sight going blurry the last thing I could see was a bright white light.