::Decision::

::Balloon POV::

"And your sure you only have enough for two people? Two people only??" I question test tube and she nods "I didn't think that anyone else would spilt into two!" She said. OJ had went and tried to stop whatever was happening.

"Balloon! You choose who to give it to!" Test tube says
"WHAT? WHY ME?"
"Because I don't know!"
"UM- UH, YIN AND YANG..?" I said with uncertainty

"Okay then it settled!" Test tubes pulls out the experiment and rushes over to the commotion. "OJ give them this then they'll become normal again" OJ swiftly grabbed it and went over to the two. Trophy and the cherries were holding the two down (mostly just holding Yang down). OJ uses the potion thing on them and the fuse back.

I feel like I made a mistake, what if we aren't able to get nickel back? What if yin-yang could have survived a little longer separated. I sigh walking back into the living passing by the front door.. which was wide open. I looked over to the couch and noticed that the other nickel wasn't there. Crap.

::Nickel 2's POV::

I open my eyes and feel like I'm be pulled along. Where am I? I look around at the trees, I forgot I was in a forest. I look to see a object pulling me, Taco? What was she doing here, maybe she got stuck here just like me!
Taco stopped pulling me and dropped me on the grass. She didn't have that fish she always wears, weird.

"What are you doing out here nickel." She asks
"I don't know, I just randomly woke up here. How'd you get here?"
"What do you mean woke up here? Also you should know how I got here."
"Well I don't. Aren't you supposed to be with the bfb contestants?"

She stared at me blankly "Excuse me? What bfb contestants?" I stared back at her. I thought for a moment before something clicked.

Maybe this is not taco.

(A/N I changed a few things cause I forgot this is during season 2, so just pretend that tpot and season 2 is going on at the same time!!!)