Heartslabyul 2: Meeting the star of the show.

"This so-called magic academy feels a lot like a lame, ordinary school

"This so-called magic academy feels a lot like a lame, ordinary school." Ace commented while they were walking down the hallway during free time.

"Well, if this school produces good mages like everyone has been talking about, then they're doing something right." Victoria talked back, remembering her time at Uva academy as well as Blueberry academy in Unova, they both looked like ordinary schools, but what they teach are very useful pokemon related subjects that will help trainers in the future.

"Maybe, but at least I don't have to worry about this stupid collar." Ace grumbled, tugging on the collar uncomfortably.

"What do you think about it, Grim? Huh? Grim?" Deuce asked, but only silence greeted him.

"Huh? Grim?" It was Victoria's turn to ask when she realized the cat beast was not answering.

And then everyone suddenly realized that the cat beast was missing.

"Cino! Cino!" Cinccino pointed out the nearest window, showing a familiar gray fur ball running across the courtyard. He's there! He's right there!

"Grim!" Victoria shouted. "That little rascal! Didn't the headmaster warn you not to cause trouble anymore?!"

"Pff, your first day as supervisor and you already have to report you lost track of him. So, do you want help catching Grim?" Ace teases.

"Fuck off, I don't need any favors from you." Victoria retorted upon seeing the shit eating grin he has. "Cinccino! Giga impact then use Iron tail!"

Across the yard, Grim is running away as fast as he can. "I'm not sitting through boring class all day!" He declared. "As a genius, I don't need any classes to teach me to use magic with a bang!"

But as he looked behind, his face turned into horror when he saw the scarf pokemon lunging at him like a shooting star.

"Myah!! Not again!"

Cinccino then pins him down onto the ground with Iron tail, her hardened tail rendered him imobile.

"Let me go, you stupid mouse!" He said as he tried to wiggle out of the grasp, only for Cinccino to pin him down harder because of the insult.

"Cin!" She huffed angrily.

Victoria then came along and grabbed Grim by the neck and no matter how hard he tried to wiggle, she held him tight.

"No way, no way! No way I'm going back to those boring classes!" He complained.

"Well I'm sorry to say this but you had to." Victoria sighed. "You wanted to be here right? Then act like it."

"Dammit! You're being extra strict today!"

"I won't be strict if you actually take responsibility for your studies."