Heartslabyul 4: Chaos of a party.

When Ace and Deuce get back to Ramshackle with Victoria, they are immediately greeted with a bunch of different pokemon running up to the girl

When Ace and Deuce get back to Ramshackle with Victoria, they are immediately greeted with a bunch of different pokemon running up to the girl. And although they have met some of them before, they still can't help but be shocked by the strange creatures, especially when some of them look new to them.

"Hello guys, we're back." Victoria got down on one knee to greet her pokemon before pointing at the two boys with her thumb. "And we bought some guests, these are Ace and Deuce and they will be staying here for tonight, so play nice, ok?"

The pokemon's attention is immediately directed at the two boys when their trainer introduced their present and they began to curiously inspect the Heartslabyul first years, some of them even coming up to sniff them.

Ace and Deuce stiffened as the pokemon began to surround them. Though the creatures appeared friendly, the two boys had grown wary around pokemon after witnessing their capabilities firsthand, Victoria quickly noticed their unease.

"Don't worry, they're not going to harm you if you don't harm them back." She reasures them. "You can even pet them if you want."

Hearing their friend say that, Deuce looks at the small Petilil who is also looking at him curiously. The boy gulped before he nervously reached his hand out and patted the Bulb pokemon who immediately snuggled into his hand. Deuce's eyes shine at the pokemon's action and upon realizing that the pokemon was not a threat, he began to pet her more. Ace seems to have the same realization as he is now petting multiple pokemon at once.

"Cool!" The red head grinned. "Never thought I would be petting weird monsters at NRC but here we are."

"I've never seen such unique monsters before, even in books!" Deuce exclaimed.

"Wait till you see her ghost pokemon." Ace grins. "Now they're one of a kind."

"She has ghosts too?!"

Victoria sighed happily at the sight of her friends getting along well with her pokemon, thinking at least they would be able to cohabitate with these pokemon for the night before realizing she has other stuff to worry about.

"I'm going to the backyard now." She announced.

"Why though?" Deuce asked as he and Ace following her.

"Just wait and see."