Before we start

Hi yall I'm new to writing fanfic so just bare with me as we go along. This story was made with myself in mind so if some of these don't apply to you then I apologize sincerely. This will be a Y/N story and there will be some relationships in the future. But for right now I just want to make a thrilling adventure for me and you.

Now on to the character you are the 2nd princess of Sadida also known as the shadow of Sadida. They call you this mainly because you are a shadow no one sees you leave or enter the palace grounds. Now not everyone calls you this as barely anyone remembers your there you got this name from Armand and it kinda just spread from there. You are a very secretive person and don't like to be bothered if its not necessary you also don't like the color green lol so 🤷 (if you do then I apologize but I personally don't like the color green.) Your relationship with your family isn't strained well at least you don't think so. But the weird thing is you don't look anything like your parents. But your father has told you multiple times that you were his true child you just looked a little different. You also have a pet "bow meow" named Nymbus or Naeytri(ny -tree) which both mean the same thing it just that one is harder to say. This bow meow is a little weird as it can talk to you but only you. No one can hear it speak  and when you tried to get rid of it out of fear it just kept on coming back. So you kept it probably a bad choice since sometimes it won't shut up.

Now for characters appearance I won't be saying much so you guys can have your own vision for it. But for height wise just know that your only a few centimeters shorter than Amalia. You also do swear quite a bit unless in front of your father since your his little girl.

Now I'm finally done with this portion  of writing let's actually move on to the story eh?